Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 05-05-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
Bay Area SS

Drives: 2010 rs/2ss
Tune issues?

My cars mods are in the sig. My car doesnt feel right. It has a little hesitation when accelerating and feels like its missing. Im going to garage it until I get money to get it back to the dyno. Suggestions on the issue? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:25 AM   #2
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
if its a problem with the tune, you should take it back to the shop that tuned it and let them review it. If it didnt leave the shop right, it shouldnt cost you anything to fix. www.TampaTuning.com
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #3
siriusdish

Drives: 2010 Camaro L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
if its a problem with the tune, you should take it back to the shop that tuned it and let them review it. If it didnt leave the shop right, it shouldnt cost you anything to fix. www.TampaTuning.com
This My Dads car is getting retuned from the Shop for Free that Installed/Tuned to get his right.
vararam intake, Vmax TB,Vmax Intake,TSP VVT 3 Cam,TSP underdrive pulley,Yank 3600,TM Cooler,ARH 2", High Flow cats, X-pipe, GM Pro mufflers, RX Catch Can,160 stat, BMR Trailing,toe,Cradle insert, Diff. Bushings, End links, Spohn-LCA's (Touring)Wheel spacer's. 422 rwhp Mustang Dyno http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaFNAhCL7Os
siriusdish is offline   Reply With Quote