Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > Technical Camaro Topics > Garage / Tools Discussions

Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
japitzer's Avatar
Drives: 2016 Red hot Camaro, miss my 2012
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Everett, WA
Posts: 77
Tool help?

What is the tool called to put the female connector into a cars fuse box, it looks like a fork shaped screwdriver, can anyone help
japitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #2
theeverysight's Avatar
Drives: 2LS Yellow, Mitsu Galant 7g
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 134
Can't believe nobody answered in days.

It is known as a "door panel remover". just to confirm this is what you are looking for?
theeverysight is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.