Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-01-2012, 01:30 AM   #1
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Home Camera Caught Kid on Bike Eats It

Home security camera caught this happen..
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:39 AM   #2
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Poor mailbox...

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:56 AM   #3
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1

JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:09 AM   #4
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
Lmfao!!!
GEEo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:44 AM   #5
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Thank God there were no video cameras around when I was a kid. Or maybe I could have made millions on YouTube hits.

If there was a spectacular way to wipe out, I found a way to do it. The worst I've ever had was either concussions or once I got a fractured pinkie from having my 10-speed slip on some leaves while turning.

Take, for example, one time when I was riding my dirt bike at Indian Dunes in California back in the mid 70's. I had a Suzuki 90 (I was about 14-15), and would do hill climbing, motocross or just trail riding. Great place to ride, but I guess they shut it down years ago.

Anyways, I was climbing up a hill, that got pretty steep at the end (maybe 60-65 degrees). I'd climbed it before with no problems, but this time I ended up too far back on the bike towards the end, and it kind of wheelied on me, and started to come over on top of me.

I was able to step aside, and rotate the bike, but somehow ended up with it facing straight downhill. I, however, was straddling the taillight, pretty much stretched out like superman over the bike. And, I had a death grip on the throttle which was at WOT. I came screaming down the hill, and had no way to pull myself forward onto the bike. Up ahead was a fairly deep arroyo, with the far side about 15 feet away, and about 3 feet lower.

Needless to say, my jimmies got rustled a little bit.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:53 AM   #6
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Thank God there were no video cameras around when I was a kid. Or maybe I could have made millions on YouTube hits.

If there was a spectacular way to wipe out, I found a way to do it. The worst I've ever had was either concussions or once I got a fractured pinkie from having my 10-speed slip on some leaves while turning.

Take, for example, one time when I was riding my dirt bike at Indian Dunes in California back in the mid 70's. I had a Suzuki 90 (I was about 14-15), and would do hill climbing, motocross or just trail riding. Great place to ride, but I guess they shut it down years ago.

Anyways, I was climbing up a hill, that got pretty steep at the end (maybe 60-65 degrees). I'd climbed it before with no problems, but this time I ended up too far back on the bike towards the end, and it kind of wheelied on me, and started to come over on top of me.

I was able to step aside, and rotate the bike, but somehow ended up with it facing straight downhill. I, however, was straddling the taillight, pretty much stretched out like superman over the bike. And, I had a death grip on the throttle which was at WOT. I came screaming down the hill, and had no way to pull myself forward onto the bike. Up ahead was a fairly deep arroyo, with the far side about 15 feet away, and about 3 feet lower.

Needless to say, my jimmies got rustled a little bit.
your stories as a kid always make me laugh! Deathgrip at WOT sucks! you need to start a thread about childhood experiences you had! Im sure everyone would love it!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote