Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
Nailn it

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Ashen Gray / Manual
Car show

We entered the American Muscle car show in jacksonville, NC today, got top dealer award and won the exhaust competition. There were quite a few Mustangs there. It was a lot of fun! People were really nice and we had a blast. This thing sounds mean, at 705 whp there was no mistaking which was the meanest. Next week I'm going to a track. I need to have a slip to post. Picture is of me and my little man. He loves this stuff!!

Last edited by Nailn it; 10-22-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Nailn it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #2
Nailn it

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Ashen Gray / Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nailn it View Post
We entered the American Muscle car show in jacksonville, NC today, got top dealer award and won the exhaust competition. There were quite a few Mustangs there. It was a lot of fun! People were really nice and we had a blast. This thing sounds mean, at 705 whp there was no mistaking which was the meanest. Next week I'm going to a track. I need to have a slip to post. Picture is of me and my little man. He loves this stuff!!
Forgot to mention I got hooked up with the guys from Camaro South out of Jacksonville. Nice to get to know people who love there Camaros and thier communities as much as I do! Joined on site.
Nailn it is offline   Reply With Quote