Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 01-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #1
Faster12

Drives: 2012 Black ZL1 #1158
MODS and MORE....PLEASE HELP

I love all the information that's provided by all you guys here at C5. I just have one problem....NO ONE here seems to be from MISSISSIPPI or the surrounding area...i.e. Alabama, Tennessee, or Louisiana. I would love to find a great shop closer to home than ADM, Hennessey, Lingenfelter, and some of these other big shops. I would love to get some custom work done and I'm also interested in coloring my wheels, but I don't know whether to powdercoat or paint. Powdercoating is my preference at the moment but it's not the most accessible option as I don't know of any local shops that are familiar with this process (at least for rims). I would appreciate any information.
Faster12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:49 AM   #2
Blown355

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
These guys are in Louisiana.
http://www.lethalracing.com/
Blown355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #3
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster12 View Post
I love all the information that's provided by all you guys here at C5. I just have one problem....NO ONE here seems to be from MISSISSIPPI or the surrounding area...i.e. Alabama, Tennessee, or Louisiana. I would love to find a great shop closer to home than ADM, Hennessey, Lingenfelter, and some of these other big shops. I would love to get some custom work done and I'm also interested in coloring my wheels, but I don't know whether to powdercoat or paint. Powdercoating is my preference at the moment but it's not the most accessible option as I don't know of any local shops that are familiar with this process (at least for rims). I would appreciate any information.
PQ and Bonnie are in Mobile, AL. Have you checked the Regional subforum?
Old 01-26-2013, 09:03 PM   #4
Faster12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
PQ and Bonnie are in Mobile, AL. Have you checked the Regional subforum?
I have not. I'm not completely familiar with C5. I will definitely look into in though.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:11 PM   #5
Faster12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown355 View Post
These guys are in Louisiana.
http://www.lethalracing.com/

That's good info...but how much do you know about those guys personally? I checked out there site and my big thing is websites that list the ZL1 specifically. Most groups have NO experience with the ZL1, so they just have a section on their sites titled 2010+ Camaros. We all know that the ZL1 is an entirely different monster. If I'm gonna entrust a few grand or so to an automotive group for some custom work, I definitely want to ensure they have some hands on experience with ZL1s.