Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
some people can be so Cruel

My family & I belong to a Non Profit group that helps kids through horsemenship (riding & working with horses).
Well a couple of our members got removed from the board because they caused problems. (their daughter is a major source of fights & so is their grandchild).

well I get a text from my husband that our sister in law just found out the couple took off with $1000s of dollars worth of PA system & computer system that we had there. now we have to look at replacing it before our next event (which is this weekend) & the helmets we need to let the kids who cant afford them to ride.

Lucky for us, we have a spare computer we can hook up to the system, but finding a pa system that someone can just donate to us with a mic & some of the other stuff is going to be hard with such short notice.

this is all for the kids, Heck my 14yr old daughter is throwing in some cash to pick up some of the stuff. which means we cant show in two weeks.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
If you can't find replacements before the next event there are plenty of companies who rent PA's. Hit up your local music shop.
Old 06-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
I trust law enforcement is after those people's scaly hides at this very moment

Not to be crass, but I expect your non-profit uses social media. Is there enough time to get the word out that you need to run a quick raffle, etc to raise some cash?
Old 06-02-2013, 05:20 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
I trust law enforcement is after those people's scaly hides at this very moment

Not to be crass, but I expect your non-profit uses social media. Is there enough time to get the word out that you need to run a quick raffle, etc to raise some cash?
Yes everyone knows & we are looking for replacements, I just threw in 200 for a Pa system. now I am scrapped for cash lol.

as for the cops I have no clue, I live an hour away from everyone else & still fairly new to the group.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:44 PM   #5
AmericanMuscleCars
Teenage Dream Camaro

Drives: A Visually Stunning Camaro
Wow, people are cruel.
AmericanMuscleCars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #6
Blue17CamaroZL1
650HP soon to come

Drives: 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL1
What sucks is that you are out in Washington. I run a DJ business and I have some non used speakers, amp and wires I could donate to you but by the time I package them up, and ship them out, it would cost a fortune or not get to you in time.

Blue17CamaroZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue10CamaroSS View Post
What sucks is that you are out in Washington. I run a DJ business and I have some non used speakers, amp and wires I could donate to you but by the time I package them up, and ship them out, it would cost a fortune or not get to you in time.
thanks that would have been great
I just got a Phonic Powerpod 410/S710 PA Package for 200

Old 06-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #8
Blue17CamaroZL1
650HP soon to come

Drives: 2017 Chevy Camaro ZL1
Ahhh ok.

I was just testing out the equipment to make sure it still works since it's been a few years since I used them.

Blue17CamaroZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue10CamaroSS View Post
Ahhh ok.

I was just testing out the equipment to make sure it still works since it's been a few years since I used them.
lol yea we are hoping it would get here before next week

Old 06-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #10
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I mean I'm sure they needed to sign papers saying the group isn't responsible for injuries to the kids if they fell off the horses or something. There must be enough enough about the people to catch them.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:28 PM   #11
bw26ss
Banned

Drives: ss camaro
I'll just take a guess and say that the people that took the equipment were probably the ones that donated it
bw26ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
I mean I'm sure they needed to sign papers saying the group isn't responsible for injuries to the kids if they fell off the horses or something. There must be enough enough about the people to catch them.
OH we knew who did it, but this place is also locked up for most of the week, (someone is normally there on wed) Then maybe on the weekends. since we use it just mainly for shows & events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw26ss View Post
I'll just take a guess and say that the people that took the equipment were probably the ones that donated it
still if you Donate something it no longer belongs to you, it belongs to the place you donated it to. so you no longer have a right to it.

The stuff I am shipping down will still belong to me since I am LOANING it not donating it.

Old 06-02-2013, 11:38 PM   #13
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw26ss View Post
that's true, but under the circumstances you could see why they would be pissed, donating the stuff and then getting kicked out
they have been around from the start of the group, most of us getting tired of being degraded by the father of the group & the daughter of the group is just as bad. They didnt get kicked out they just got replaced as board members.

The stuff has also been around for a while & really was out of date, but the group didnt have the money to replace it since we have been trying to keep the place we show at.