Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 06-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #15
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Wo wo wo wooooo. I'm in. I was hoping for a shot of us all in the tunel together would look sick.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #16
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy 3 View Post
Wo wo wo wooooo. I'm in. I was hoping for a shot of us all in the tunel together would look sick.
Awesome your car will look sick with his camera.

But i dont think we will be doing moving shots. If you wanted to fork over a bit more then he might do it, but dude it took like 100 photos and almost an hour to get that shot!!!
Old 06-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Drives: 2013 ZL1 VR #3457
Send a message via Yahoo to One-Bad-ZL1
Ok here is my suggestion, make it RICOA day. Tell Jeff about Emerald Square Mall and the parking structure, I think the bottom level with all those concrete pilons would be a cool industrial look. He could set up there and those of us signed up for the photos, could line up and file through one at a time giving him a chance for individual shots. Then we move through the line to our spot in the group formation. Then he can get us on the road with that sick equipment he has and continue shots at the show. There's one idea, now that should get you all thinking of cool places for shoots along our travels.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #18
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
I'm definitely in on this, sounds like a good day
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:48 PM   #19
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Awesome guys.

What do you think would be better our own day at a location to be determined or after the RICOA show in the park and possibly some close by area locations?
I think our own day at a location would be cool
Old 06-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #20
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Bad-ZL1 View Post
Ok here is my suggestion, make it RICOA day. Tell Jeff about Emerald Square Mall and the parking structure, I think the bottom level with all those concrete pilons would be a cool industrial look. He could set up there and those of us signed up for the photos, could line up and file through one at a time giving him a chance for individual shots. Then we move through the line to our spot in the group formation. Then he can get us on the road with that sick equipment he has and continue shots at the show. There's one idea, now that should get you all thinking of cool places for shoots along our travels.
That would definately be awesome. But heres my thoughts on that.
Dont get me wrong....sick idea and i thought of it too but here i go,

This morning of the show is already always hair pulling. By getting there on time, worrying about getting to the show for good spots, getting everyone set up ect.

Plus he would be there all day if we did the morning shoot instead of later. More time on hand would probably mean more money in hand...not sure but i can ask that. The sunlight is better in the afternoon. He shoots for 3pm and later.

If he does do the morning im sure he would take some shots of the bowtie. If he does i would hope that poeple who dont want the $100 shoot would pitch in maybe like $5 then that would cover his costs and labor for the whole day with us.

See this gets into alot and i didnt want to take away from the show it self so thats why i thought if he came by around 1-2pm and set up that i would be good. Donno i can ask either way.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:02 PM   #21
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

I am in for whatever we plan, either way I think is a good idea .
Old 06-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #22
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroSS/RS View Post
I am in for whatever we plan, either way I think is a good idea .
Thanks Kev. I should have all my photos to share with everyone on Monday!!
Old 06-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #23
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

No No Thanks Tim for setting up a photo shoot that we all can have a little fun with.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:21 PM   #24
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroSS/RS View Post
No No Thanks Tim for setting up a photo shoot that we all can have a little fun with.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:23 PM   #25
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Yeah Tim, I know time is tight. I figured being in the garage, it wouldn't matter what time of day, cuz he'd have to set up the lighting. We'd all be getting the same background shots and it would just be an assembly line. Pull in, go over, a spotter lines you up on cue spots, jeff takes a bunch of photos, 30 secs worth of pictures, next car pulls up. At 100 bucks a car, even 20 cars that's 2000 and if we can spend no more than a minute per car thats 20 minutes, I think it took us about 45 minutes last year to form up and take photos.

But if you think its too much to add to the chaos, we can try to do something at the end of the show, you're gonna run into people leaving early on you and wanting more than just another lawn shot. Just saying.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #26
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Yeah Tim, I know time is tight. I figured being in the garage, it wouldn't matter what time of day, cuz he'd have to set up the lighting. We'd all be getting the same background shots and it would just be an assembly line. Pull in, go over, a spotter lines you up on cue spots, jeff takes a bunch of photos, 30 secs worth of pictures, next car pulls up. At 100 bucks a car, even 20 cars that's 2000 and if we can spend no more than a minute per car thats 20 minutes, I think it took us about 45 minutes last year to form up and take photos.

But if you think its too much to add to the chaos, we can try to do something at the end of the show, you're gonna run into people leaving early on you and wanting more than just another lawn shot. Just saying.
Yea he takes his time and his work shows, i wouldnt want to rush him. Plus after speaking with him again about an hour ago we can do a bunch of shots in the park and then find another local spot, location later to be determined by one of our local NEC5 members to that area hopefully. But he likes the run down abandond buildings so someone familiar with cumberland can finds a sweet/crappy spot for 20 or so cars that would be sick.

My biggest thing is i dont want to take away from the car show. Im just trying to add a little something for our members to take home with them for the future that would normally cost 2-3 times as much.

I know for me....im making a 8'x4' banner for my gargage wall with one of his shots!!! haha
Old 06-20-2013, 07:38 PM   #27
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Sounds like a plan. Maybe Paul knows an industial spot down there that would fit the bill.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:44 PM   #28
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. Maybe Paul knows an industial spot down there that would fit the bill.
Yea...if not that something out of the ordinary!