Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LFX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-08-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Dillon719

Drives: Getting a camaro soon
Borla Atak Exhaust?

I am looking for a video I the sound I the borla atak exhaust on a camaro with the lfx engine but I can't seem to find one. Thought maybe one of you guys would have it on your car.
Dillon719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:51 PM   #2
Chicadepueblo
2010 2SS/RS "Rizzo"

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Here you go.

GM factory ground effects body kit, Borla ATAK catback exhaust, Airaid Cold air Intake, Airaid Throttle body spacer, Ported Throttle body, Hawk Performance HPS Brake pads, Baer drilled and slotted decelarotor's, Hotchkis strut tower brace, Heritage grill w/ Retro SS badge, Elite Engineering catch can, Unrestricted Motorsports Dovetail spoiler, Street Scene lower grille w/ inserts, Red Jewel interior door panels, steering wheel trim, & dash trim, Oracle Red Halos, & Staggered set of Hotchkis H-Sport wheels. Dynatech Headers & High Flow Cats:P
Chicadepueblo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:55 PM   #3
Dillon719

Drives: Getting a camaro soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicadepueblo View Post
Here you go.

I'm looking for a 2012 video because of the engine difference I assumed there would be a difference in sound of the exhaust correct me if I am wrong? This one you showed me was a 2010
Dillon719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #4
Chicadepueblo
2010 2SS/RS "Rizzo"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon719 View Post
I'm looking for a 2012 video because of the engine difference I assumed there would be a difference in sound of the exhaust correct me if I am wrong? This one you showed me was a 2010
Not sure if there would be a difference but I could be wrong. Still looking though. lol
GM factory ground effects body kit, Borla ATAK catback exhaust, Airaid Cold air Intake, Airaid Throttle body spacer, Ported Throttle body, Hawk Performance HPS Brake pads, Baer drilled and slotted decelarotor's, Hotchkis strut tower brace, Heritage grill w/ Retro SS badge, Elite Engineering catch can, Unrestricted Motorsports Dovetail spoiler, Street Scene lower grille w/ inserts, Red Jewel interior door panels, steering wheel trim, & dash trim, Oracle Red Halos, & Staggered set of Hotchkis H-Sport wheels. Dynatech Headers & High Flow Cats:P
Old 08-09-2013, 12:20 AM   #5
Chicadepueblo
2010 2SS/RS "Rizzo"

No dice. Weird not one video all 2010 Camaro's only.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #6
jameslk55

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS, 2005 SLK55 AMG
Not a fan of that sound featured in the video. I'm guessing it won't sound any better on a LFX.
jameslk55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Texas_RS

Drives: 2013 1LE/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon719 View Post
I am looking for a video I the sound I the borla atak exhaust on a camaro with the lfx engine but I can't seem to find one. Thought maybe one of you guys would have it on your car.
That's my Camaro in the YouTube video, if you have any questions let me know. Been to lots of meets and my car is louder than most v6 that have headers and exhaust. I just have the Borla Atak with resonators still on. Thinking about getting the magnaflow x-pipe added soon. This exhaust is loud! I know yours is lfx, but I'll put more vids up soon
Texas_RS is offline   Reply With Quote