The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 11-26-2013, 05:28 AM   #1
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Chevrolet Corvette Order Tracking Website

The Chevy Order Tracking Website once provided some tracking infomation, but it was not particulary revealing as to order specifics. Then, it shutdown, but at least indicated it had the order in its system. Now, it says it does not recognize the order. So, I contacted Chevy about this latest development in regard to my Z51, 3LT, Vert order stuck at 1100 with the below reply.

Dear Mr. Lord,

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet and for your continued interest in the status of your 2014 Corvette Stingray order. We appreciate the time you have taken to respond to us and appreciate your ongoing enthusiasm!

We realized the Chevrolet Tracker on our website, www.chevrolet.com, was not providing the best information. We have temporarily shut the system down for tracking Corvette Stingray orders. At this time, we have not established a date or time when this tracking system will be available again to consumers.

We have also reviewed the status of Order Number XXXXXX. However, our resources indicate there has been no change in the status of your order since our last correspondence. We strongly recommend that you keep in touch with your selling dealership for updates and changes. You may also reply to this email periodically for current order status information. We appreciate your patience and recognize the high amount of anticipation for the 2014 Corvette Stingray.

Thank you for contacting Chevrolet!

Sincerely,

The Chevrolet Marketing Team
http://www.chevrolet.com

You have received this email advertising GM products and services in response to your recent request for vehicle information. To opt out of receiving future email messages from General Motors please visit http://www.gmcontactpreferences.com/.

General Motors Corporation, 100 Renaissance Center, 482-MAR-100, Detroit, MI 48265

Sent: 11/25/2013 07:45:55 AM
To: "orderstatus@chevrolet.com" orderstatus@chevrolet.com>
Subject: RE: Order Status Please

RE: XXXXXX MD

I am now getting the following order status update from your website http://www.chevrolet.com/ownership/order-tracker.extapp.html
"Sorry, the order information you entered did not match any results in our system."

Please confirm (1) that my $76,000+ MSRP order is still in Chevy's ordering system as accepted by Chevrolet, and (2) if Chevy still has the car on order, please provide the latest update

Thanks,

Richard Lord
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
Richardlord

WEBSITE NOW IS BACK TO JUST SAYING FOR THE MOMENT IT CAN'T PROVIDE THE INFORMATION
Old 12-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
I am surprised, repeat surprised, that any individual is looking at that site for any reason.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:37 AM   #4
Richardlord

From a Chevy webmail reply - You can contact Chevy and it shall update you if you care to give Becky a break - This is on a 3LT Z51 Vert that MSRPs at $76,000

I called our order fulfillment department to check on your vehicle order status. According to them, GM has already picked up the order; however, there is no target production week yet, also, it is still at 1100.