Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SDTW Custom Wheels & Tires
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-07-2014, 11:35 PM   #1
Ruler

Drives: 2011 V6 Camaro
Selling My 3 Year Old

It was 2007 when I first saw Transformers. The movie, featuring what was a rebirth of the Camaro completely captured my attention. I was instantly in love.

I had two thoughts. They're never going to build that car. And if they do, I'll never have it. Fast forward to the 2009 NYAS and I was sitting inside the car. I obsessed over driving it since that moment, until 2010 when I had the opportunity to purchase it. What a day.

It's sad to see her sitting in the garage these past months, left alone. The occasional weekend drive reminds me of how fun it's been. But why let a great car sit, when someone could enjoy her as much as I have, right?

This car is my baby. I've treated her to only the finest things in life. I've had such an amazing experience with her over the years, It's bittersweet that I have to sell her. A career and location change to SF no longer requires having a car.

You can view the best of album here.
https://cloud.box.com/s/3drgl2rpf5ozbfrqlsxt
This is being sold by a private seller, some pics were taken at the dealership after the recent service (there was good lighting

Some details. I'm the second owner, purchased with 1,000 miles on the car (the kid who had it decided he wanted his dad to buy him a porsche instead.) V6 Auto. Garage kept. Flawless interior, non-smoker, 35,900 miles. Recently serviced with oil change, new brake pads and tire rotation. Have all purchase documentation, and title in-hand.

Asking $19,000. The car is located in the SF Bay Area.

Feel free to email me at StephenMarkLevi@gmail.com with additional questions.

Thank you,
Stephen

Last edited by Ruler; 02-07-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #2
Pi kappa alpha

Drives: SS Vert
This is a LS?
Old 02-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
Ruler

Drives: 2011 V6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi kappa alpha View Post
This is a LS?
Correct. It's the V6 base model.
Ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #4
Neuf Cruz

Drives: 2011 LS Black on Black 6speed
Damn! For a second i thought we were allowed to start selling our children?
How much would a "almost" potty trained early number 3 year old girl go for these days?
Seriously! Glws.

Roto-Fab CAI-Ported Throttle Body-Black Ice Isolator-Flow Master Axle Back-RX-Catch Can-Hurst Short Throw Shifter-Trifecta Tune\Ghost Cam

Phantom Billet Grill-Billet Fuel Door-Side Gills-Headlight Armor Black Out Kit-Zenik Rims-Lowering Springs-MGP Caliper Covers-Dome\Trunk\Footwell Lighting.
Neuf Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote