Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 04-29-2015, 01:43 AM   #1
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro SS/RS
Camaro SS/RS Transformer Themed Show Car Truly One of A Kind MUST SEE

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

New Price Reduction, $23,999 FIRM!!!!!!!!!!! Recent service and ready to go!

Don't buy some chopped up, abused and thrashed car. This thing drives and looks new and is perfectly maintained!!!

I will remove all the Transformer stuff or any lights/modifications the buyer doesn't want free of charge. Please see attached carfax at end.

Willing to throw in a brand new ZL1 fuel pump and ADM module, $550 value!!!

Now that it's 2016 the 2015 Vette's I want are cheaper, so I lowered my price.

Please read, sorry its a lot!!!

Why buy a used Camaro? First, most importantly is reliability. Un-modded LS motors should have no problem exceeding 300k miles, it is after all a small block. I had an 87 GTA Trans Am 350 with 226k that would still bury speedo over 140mph when sold. Second, style. Not many prefer the look of the 2014-15 Camaro's so you gotta buy used. Third, buying a beautifully crafted show car like this saves you all the time and money that it takes to create one. I have personally over 1,500 hours in this car. Time is money.

Be very careful when looking at used cars. A supercharged, cammed, NOX or turbo'd car looks, sounds and is awesome. But... You are not getting a car with warranty, or something you can take down to your local dealer to fix. While these engines can deal power adders in the short term it will shorten the life of the power train significantly. Oh, and if you buy a hot rodded car you can bet it had the snot beat out of it. A dyno run alone is more than I put this car through in a year, (read below) Please call or message with questions, I will back up any statements I have made with knowledge and experience. My Daily has 243k and gets factory oil pressure.

Even if it takes a year I have decided it is time to sell my creation, my custom one of a kind Transformer themed Camaro SS/RS show car with 6.2 V8 with over 450 HP. Please check out all the stuff I have done to the car, I hope you like it. I believe this car to be nearly stock looking while everything is totally custom. No other car has cool unique features like I have done to this car. I am willing to uninstall or update anything you like within reason, but it will not affect the price. I am only selling this car so I can buy a 2015 Corvette Z06, a $90k car.

Build thread on Camaro 5 http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212711

It has even been in a music video featuring Joey Fatone, although I drifted a different car in the desert, not MINE!!!
Sorry girls don’t come with car

Inside

To me by far the coolest feature is the moving light show.
I have LED’s hidden behind the door panels and dash panels that do 83 different colorful patterns. Second to that is the music sensitive custom embroidered Transformer Autobot logo center console lid.
I have also installed 294 RGB or color changing LED’s in 10 locations: the dome light, entire rear window, under all four seats as well as under the dash and shining over the sill plates.
In this video you can see the red ground or welcome lights that say Chevrolet. I custom painted all grey plastic in the car Inferno Orange Metallic (IOM) to match the door panels.
This includes the steering wheel trim, gauge trim, shifter console, radio and area behind door pull handles. I kept the factory CD, XM, Bluetooth capable radio. I did however add three 10 inch subs in a sealed box (2000 watts) with a bass knob up front. I used a plug and play wiring harness and no wires were cut. The system plays very loudly and cleanly. I Transformer themed the trunk and subs as well.
The entire floor of the trunk is a laminated movie poster of Bumble Bee. Each woofer has an Image of him and a glowing blue circle of LED’s that move with the sub (I have never seen this done before or again) The top trunk panel close up of Bumble Bee’s face has been removed, but included. Finally I have updated the inside rearview mirror to the beautiful frameless 2013 and later Camaro mirror which is fully functional.

Custom moving interior lighting $750
Autobot Center console $350, Transformer sill plates $100, floor mat plates $15 Total $465
Full RGB interior lighting $200
Welcome Lights $100
Painting all interior pieces $350
Custom Subs and Transformer themed trunk with blue LED lighting $1100
Frameless Camaro mirror $250
Total Interior $3,215

Exterior

On the outside I loved the stock look, but wanted a few tasteful stock looking modifications. Switched to gloss black rally stripes front and rear, not shown in videos. I love the stock wheels, same as Bumble Bee in first movie, but I love chrome!!! All 4 wheels are 20x9 with Nitto Invo 275 wide with only 12K miles and Autobot center caps. I added smaller tasteful metal Autobot logos on the sides as well as factory Transformer word on hood and rear window. The top shark fin, rear exhaust panel and all marker lights were painted IOM to match body of car and blend in perfectly. I even painted the mufflers black to disappear under the rear end and clean things up. Side and rear windows have 15% tint and I even tinted the front windshield with 35%, not hard to see through at all. Billet grilles top and bottom and chrome fog light bezels. Instead of lowering the entire car, which I did and rode horribly, just the front is lowered. It now looks killer and rides smooth as stock.
Exterior lighting I went a little crazy. The wheels, both grilles, back up lights, headlights and fog lights and foot wells to see patterns all do RGB or color changing lights that will change to music beat.
and
There are clear strobe lights in both the headlights and foglights, I have since disabled any red/blue lighting.
There is also a separate wheel lighting system that has moving lights doing 132 patterns.
and

Gloss Black Stripes $300
Chrome wheels and tires $1600
Tint $300
Billet Grilles and Fog light covers $330
Wheel lights $325, Halos $400, back up $100, Footwell $50, Grilles $75 Strobes $250 Total $1,200
Custom super bright moving wheel lights $750
Lowering springs $300
Total Exterior $4,800

Under the hood

A Camaro SS is all about power, and this one has it. I have added Doug Thorley ceramic coated shorty headers going into JBA mid pipes with high flow cats.
I then custom designed the exhaust with an x-pipe adding just the right exhaust pulse to build huge torque when running in 4cylinder mode (can be turned off with tuner) BBK cold air intake flows through a hand ported throttle body for ultimate performance.
Dead quiet when cruising and nearly open exhaust when you get on it. You will be impressed. Tuning is taken care of through a Diablo hand held tuner and monitored by an Ultra Gauge showing everything from LFT’s, 02’s, Fuel pressure, etc. I have even added 0 ohm sparkplugs to give that perfect spark as well as an underdrive pulley. What does all this get you? A car that can spin it’s tires anytime under 50 mph, catch rubber shifting to second still smooth as silk. Did I mention it also handles amazingly and stops perfectly? Believe it or not I purposely set out to improve gas mileage with many of these modifications. How does 32mpg on the highway sound? Believe it!!! Oh and the car is dead smooth and stable at 155mph, take it from me.
After performance I went for visuals. Over 100 labor hours went into the beautiful under hood of this show car. The engine cover alone has three colors, is smooth as glass and looks killer. The fuse and ABS boxes were smoothed and painted gloss black. Below the windshield was plain rough textured plastic. I smoothed it then painted it gloss black and added the movie quote, “More than meets the eye” in IOM.
As this car is a 2010 GM did not clear coat under the hood. I repainted it IOM and then clear coated the entire area. I also repainted the underside of the hood adding the gloss black stripes that are on the top of the hood, it’s all about the details. The final project and my finale was the under hood Autobot mural with moving LED lighting.
In person this thing is mesmerizing!!!

Doug Thorley Shorty Headers $590
JBA High flow cats $440
Custom x-pipe and tuned exhaust $150
BBK Cold Air Intake $290
Hand ported throttle body $150
0 Ohm spark plug wires $140
Underdrive Pulley $150
Diablo Tuner $300
Ultra Gauge $90
Engine cover, windshield panel, etc and repainting and clearing engine bay $1200
Autobot Mural with moving lighting $950
Total under the hood $4,010

Maintenance

The car has always been maintained perfectly. It has never seen one grain of salt and parked in covered parking its entire life. I bought the car new, had no high rpm for first 1500 miles per owner’s manual then oil changed. Always used Mobil 1 Syn. Radiator, transmission and rear have all had their fluids flushed and changed. Brake pads show nearly as new and are smooth. It drives as close to new as a nearly 6 year old car with 52k can. If required I can provide all records since new. Can I take care of a car? My other ride, The Tamaro, has 241k, has never broken down and maintains perfect oil pressure.

The Bad

Any 6 year old car will have issues. None of these take away from the overall beauty of this fine show car. There is 1 small chip in interior shifter IOM trim. Front seats show fading. Some plastic trim in rear seat has wear. Windshield has one small chip, never spread. Small cracks in paint in rear exhaust diffuser. One tire has an issue with small surface scratches on same wheel could easily be removed. Radiator top metal piece has cracked paint. Front fender has a chip, passenger lower rear rocker has a ding. Finally front bumper shows some wear and scratches from being street driven. I am extremely meticulous and am pointing out all issues that only I notice. The paint still shines up like a brand new car.

Price

I am asking a lot, because it’s worth a lot to the right person. If it takes a year to find them, I will wait a year. Honestly I never thought I would sell this car. The 2010-13 Camaro’s look considerably better than 14 and later cars, so why not buy the best? Don’t buy some supercharged car that has had the snot beat out of it. Believe me when I say I drove 99.9% of the time under 2,000 rpm. I mostly never even went over 60 to keep down rock chips. Yes, I’m captain slow.

Total Interior Mod’s $3,215
Total Exterior Mod’s $4,800
Total under the hood Mod’s $4,010
Total Mod’s $12,025

Original Window Sticker $37,905

Current KBB Private Party value when I wrote this ad $24,303

Private Party and Mod’s $36,328 This does not take into account the custom design and thought that went into this incredible project.

What I’m asking $32,999, now $27k firm. I've made some extra money lately and am taking it off cars price.

Please do not hesitate to call or text 573-280-0352, email nicave@hotmail.com or view it on E-bay where I (tavelall) have a rating of 913 with 100% feedback.

When people see this car they are simply left speechless!
Attached Images

Last edited by nicave13@gmail.com; 01-11-2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: sold
nicave13@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:53 AM   #2
Z/28Dan

Drives: 2013 HWSE Indy Festial #26
Well done car and ad. Probably the best marketing I've seen on Camaro5 of any car for sale.

GLWS.

Dan
Z/28Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:50 AM   #3
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Thanks Dan!
Old 05-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #4
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

More Pics and Videos

Try and ignore the girls in the way...

Longer video of Underhood light show

Wheels in motion

Daytime video of Dream Color Dash
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2015, 05:19 PM   #5
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

More Pics and Videos...

Wheel lights.

Cool little light show with music

Dream cupholder light vid!!!

Cool compilation Video

Oh, if the new owner wants I do have um thousands of photos
Attached Images

Last edited by nicave13@gmail.com; 05-05-2015 at 05:31 PM.
nicave13@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:32 PM   #6
SilverBullit

Drives: Silver 2SS
My eyes.......
SilverBullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:23 PM   #7
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Anyone?

Best offer so far has been $25k, not gonna do it. How about $31,999?

Oh, I have thousands of digital photos that go with sale
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2015, 08:46 PM   #8
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Price Reduction!!! Well kind of. I was "asking" $32,999. I stuck the price high to be able to negotiate down. So here's my final price, no negotiations $29k. That's firm.
Old 07-10-2015, 08:16 AM   #9
AlbertVanK
Italian dude

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS Hot Wheels
Is the "Package" including EVERYTHING I see in the pictures?

Awesome Car, one big GZ and GLWS!
AlbertVanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 08:54 AM   #10
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Yes!!!

Yes, everything but the girls. I was showing it off Just last night
N

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertVanK View Post
Is the "Package" including EVERYTHING I see in the pictures?

Awesome Car, one big GZ and GLWS!
Old 08-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #11
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Taking it to car shows, still no luck.

I know the price is high, but come on it's an actual Transformer!!! I mean it changes, has lights and even talks! Come on
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2015, 06:50 PM   #12
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Clean Carfax!!!

Price is still firm at $29k, for a beautiful custom show car, been offered $25k. See clean car fax I went ahead and ran, full pdf available. I am original owner, so you know it's genuine.

I did want to mention that I will remove any Transformer themed stuff or lights. I never cut a single wire or did any permanent damage to car.

See pic from this weekend, it still looks bad a$$
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2015, 10:00 PM   #13
transformersbumblebee

Drives: 2012 Chevy Camaro ss
Curious are you going to part out your trunk?
transformersbumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 11:53 PM   #14
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god

Not really

Before I part out the car I will just keep it and let it sit in my garage. Only way somebody buys parts is if buyer of car doesn't want them.

Offer more than $25k and someone will be Transformed!!!

QUOTE=transformersbumblebee;8642264]Curious are you going to part out your trunk?[/QUOTE]