Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Phastek Performance

Old 08-30-2016, 10:50 PM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Exclamation 2017 I4 Camaro Aftermarket Review - Injen, Vitesse & ZZP

So i installed a few things today and the car is a whole new beast and i wanted to let everyone know no CEL's from any of the mods i have done.

ZZP Hi-Flo Downpipe - ATS Version is an exact fit no issues.

Injen Wrinkle Black CAI
- Perfect fit no issues and you can now hear some blow-off from the I4 thank god.

Vitesse Throttle Controller - Perfect fit no issues aside from a sore neck it does exactly what it has always done and it eliminates all the throttle and turbo lag in the I4.

Now to review the individual purchase experiences. I'll start with the bad and go to the good.

Vitesse Motorsports: I've ordered from them before and it is business as usual the product does exactly what they say it will do and that is great but i ordered this on the 14th and didn't get it til the 24th. Here's the unknown or unaddressed issue with Vitesse they don't ship until Friday's why i have no idea i'll chalk it up to laziness but they do make a great product they just need to work on their shipping and general service really bad.

ZZP Performance: So every question i asked these guys was answered within a day or less they were very forthcoming and did not sugar coat anything. I will definitely do business with them again the only issue i had was with the Downpipe when i opened it there were still shavings from the O2 bungs in the pipe. I suggest anyone getting a downpipe or headers always check and clean that up it was a simple fix just threw me off some.

RDP/Injen: What can be said for RDP that hasn't already been said on here i called them asking about the camaro5/6 discount they immediately gave me a price and i made the purchase over the phone with the man from down under. It showed up within 2 days of ordering it and installed flawlessly i give big props to RDP and Injen for making a great product.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote