Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 09-02-2016, 07:14 PM   #1
sef6

Drives: ZL1 '14, Tahoe '13
Asheville Area Members

I'm just testing the water to see if there's any members (like me) who live near Asheville, and are unable or unwilling to join some of the regular club events due to distance and/or rain threat (yes, sorry, I'm one of those guys, who didn't pay for water-proof paint). I'm curious if there are any other members around Asheville to occasionally get together, swap project stories, compare projects completed, brag/showoff our cars. I'm not looking to splinter our main club, just establish a rally point in this part of the state for those of us not participating as much as we'd like. Granted, the eastern half of NC has most of the car-oriented places of interest, so it makes sense for The Club to hold events there. I'm not looking to form a different group, just provide an outlet for us members here to participate in. Provided this post doesn't get squashed, anyone interested leave a post. I live in Fairview, can be reached at 828-505-6663 unless it's nap time.
Attached Images

sef6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:00 PM   #2
u00bgg2

Drives: 2013 ZL1, 2017 GTI, 2015 KTM 1290R
I would be interested
u00bgg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 07:29 PM   #3
sef6

Drives: ZL1 '14, Tahoe '13
All right, we're now 2. We'll see who else shows interest. I have a question for you. You list yourself as "Up State South Carolina". Have you been to Greer Dragway? I've been trying to get down there for at least 10 weeks. Rain, or the threat of rain, has blocked me each Thursday for their "test 'n' tune" night. (My skills are an embarrassment to my car.) Next Thursday, the 8ᵗʰ, looks promising. If the weather holds, and you're not far from there, maybe we could have the first meeting of the "Western Caroline's Chapter of Camaro5". Big "if" regarding the darned weather. Anyone else reading this, write in. I'll be watching the weather...
sef6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
asheville area members