Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 09-06-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
jdasnt3

Drives: 18 Silverado 1500
Smile Best Wheel Deals

Purchased a set of rims/DR's from Mike at Best Wheel Deals. Mike was not only knowledgeable, but his customer service was exemplary! I would do business with his company again.
Old 12-31-2016, 05:34 PM   #2
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdasnt3 View Post
Purchased a set of rims/DR's from Mike at Best Wheel Deals. Mike was not only knowledgeable, but his customer service was exemplary! I would do business with his company again.
We are looking for a good wheel guy,Hopefully this might be a good phone call for us.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 09:05 PM   #3
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Can't agree more with the OP. Mike hooked me up with my program for my former fifth gen 'Red Storm'. It was as simple as telling him what I had, what I wanted, how I wanted the car to sit, my lowering situation and on what. The rest was history and he ended up giving me various options on wheels and tires until we had these sitting in boxes in my garage. The ROHANA RC10's came mounted, balanced with TPMS, locks and all I had to do was put them on.
Never had an issue and now, Mike's task is to find me a package for my SixGen which I'm sure he will do....
Attached Images