Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-29-2017, 07:17 AM   #1
WhiteLightening

Drives: 2016 Camaro V6 RS, 2005 Mustang GT
Question Is there any coupons or discounted parts

I was looking for coupons or disaccounted Chevy performance parts that are new. I'm wanting the Chevy Performance exhaust for my v6 but I'm curious how it will sound. I am reluctant to pay almost 900$ when I could use that money for a full exhaust setup for about a few more hundred. Is the performance exhaust that much of a change in tone and sound to make it worth my money? Just thinking on different options to go with exhaust. I would really love to have an NPP set up with touring mode and a sport but ...that's not an option tho. I thought I could buy it after purchase from Chevy when I got the camaro..sucks that I can't. So anyone know of any sites they have coupons that can reduce the price of this part, to around 700?
Old 01-29-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
CMCamaro

Drives: 2022 Silverado, 3.0 diesel
Not sure on any coupons for GM exhaust, but to answer your question of how will it sound:

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=446297

Good thread to read if you're considering to buy. Page 3 has link to a sound clip.
CMCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:01 PM   #3
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
My dealer has been sending me coupons for $35 off $200. You could also try going into the dealership parts counter and asking for a discount. It doesn't hurt to ask.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote