Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2017 Camaro Fest (VII)

Old 02-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #1
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
Looking for those with V6s and upgraded exhausts at CamaroFest

Looking to upgrade the stock exhaust this year, and what better time to hear different systems in-person than a gigantic gathering of Camaros in one place?

Specifically looking for those V6 6th gens that have the Borla S-type or ATAK catback exhaust systems. I'd like to hear your car from the outside as well as take a ride in your car to hear what is sounds like inside and how bad any drone might be.

I'd be open to other brands that think they sound better than the Borla options as well

If anyone can assist let me know what you have and we'll make plans to meet up at some point while at CamaroFest. And to those that help me out, drinks are on me

Old 02-02-2017, 05:50 AM   #2
etmx183

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT RS
Solo high-flo cats and Mach X exhaust here. Solo is adjustable with their J-pipes.
etmx183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:17 AM   #3
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Ark DT-S exhaust here.
JantzenOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #4
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Mine is an LLT (2010) but I have Borlas. They were great from the beginning but still love then after adding American Racing Headers high flow cats, Long Tube headers & H-pipe. Borla makes the performance exhausts for Camaros & has the advantage of getting to study the cars & design their systems before they are even released. IMHO you can't go wrong with them but you are right, no better time to listen & find just the sound you want than at the fest. Good luck deciding.
Old 02-03-2017, 06:43 PM   #5
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Mine is an LLT (2010) but I have Borlas. They were great from the beginning but still love then after adding American Racing Headers high flow cats, Long Tube headers & H-pipe. Borla makes the performance exhausts for Camaros & has the advantage of getting to study the cars & design their systems before they are even released. IMHO you can't go wrong with them but you are right, no better time to listen & find just the sound you want than at the fest. Good luck deciding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JantzenOKC View Post
Ark DT-S exhaust here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etmx183 View Post
Solo high-flo cats and Mach X exhaust here. Solo is adjustable with their J-pipes.
You three have some wonderfully beefed up V6s, can't wait to meet you and check out your rides!
Old 02-06-2017, 06:25 AM   #6
guapo
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2017 50th Camaro LT2/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by etmx183 View Post
I have the same set up with a CAI and porter TB. Love the sound. No real drone and really wakes up when get on it.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:10 PM   #7
Linker239

Drives: 2022 WC 2SS
I'm running Doug Thorley headers into a resonated x-pipe, and then cherry bomb extreme mufflers out to quad exhaust tips. I'm hoping to either go with the solo high flow cats or just remove the cats before the fest. Right now it has it has a pretty deep note, virtually no rasp, and a nice grumble on deceleration.
2010 VR 1LT RS; Sold
Linker239 is offline   Reply With Quote