Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Member Car Journals

Bigwormgraphix

Old 03-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
lgx6113

Drives: 2016 Camaro LGX
Lgx6113's 2016 RS 2LT "EVA" build

Well after 19 years of driving i finally purchased my first brand new car. 2016 rs lt2 loaded to the gills, adrenaline red interior. I absolutely love this car! All around its just perfect! So i plan to make her my one of a kind! Have a bunch of things i would like to do, thanks to all of you my wallet is surely going to be sore!

Def want to start off with the trifecta cause the throttle lag is ridiculous. Then gm intake and a custom exhaust since i want to keep my stock quad tips.

Next will be ported intake manifold and throttle body and a tune.

After that the cosmetics start, mainly with anderson composites cf parts.

She needs to be lowered and her stance widened, so ill be going with the eibach spring kit and spacers, just dont know which mm i should chose just yet.

Im looking forward to everyones feedback and searching the posts to help me out with everything! As ive only been a part of this forum for a few days it has been very helpful and knowledgeable!
Attached Images

lgx6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:10 PM   #2
lgx6113

Also anyone got any insight to hydro dipping? Is it a pia? Id like to do it on my own instead of buying oparts or paying someone to paint them! Thx!
Old 03-03-2017, 08:51 PM   #3
Dustya

Drives: Overkill Supercharged 2016 CamaroV6
So far everything on your list is doable except the intake porting unless you have someone local that is willing to do it.

The LT eibach lowering springs are minimal - Might want to wait on AFE or Someone else to at least get 1" Or go with some coilovers ( Big price diff though ) As far as widening stance spacers are not really ideal, You can go 20x10 in all 4 corners with 275/285 width tires that will make a huge difference in your handling and grip over the 245 stock tires and wheels.

Ported Throttle body can be done by VMaxx Motorsport with a core charge return its $150

I would recommend overkill on the tune as he specializes in the v6 and has already done a tune and supercharge on a customer vehicle

I would never do spacers but this subject is controversial and I won't get into that.
Dustya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 04:09 PM   #4
lgx6113

She got tints!
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2017, 04:12 PM   #5
lgx6113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustya View Post
So far everything on your list is doable except the intake porting unless you have someone local that is willing to do it.

The LT eibach lowering springs are minimal - Might want to wait on AFE or Someone else to at least get 1" Or go with some coilovers ( Big price diff though ) As far as widening stance spacers are not really ideal, You can go 20x10 in all 4 corners with 275/285 width tires that will make a huge difference in your handling and grip over the 245 stock tires and wheels.

Ported Throttle body can be done by VMaxx Motorsport with a core charge return its $150

I would recommend overkill on the tune as he specializes in the v6 and has already done a tune and supercharge on a customer vehicle

I would never do spacers but this subject is controversial and I won't get into that.
Thank you for the input, i will def check out vmax. And hopefully soeone comes out with springs soon, i dont think im going to be doing coilovers anytime soon.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:16 PM   #6
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Congrats! Your car looks fantastic!!
Old 03-05-2017, 08:41 PM   #7
lgx6113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan1LTRS View Post
Congrats! Your car looks fantastic!!
Thank you! I love it! Never knew a car could be such a head turner!
Old 03-05-2017, 09:00 PM   #8
MyneS
STORM

Drives: 2021 Satin Steel Metallic 2SS
Congrats on the purchase! I would highly recommend Overkill Motorsports (Will) for tuning on the lag. My car is part of the development for the Supercharger and the tune he did on my STORM removed the lag.

Check out: The creation of STORM
American Authority Front Bumper, ACS Rockers, GM Dark taillights, ZL1 Carbon Fiber interior dash, Engine Bay “red hot” Dress Up, 6LE Skorpion hood, Borla ATAK w Xpipes (TRADED)
MyneS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 09:06 PM   #9
lgx6113

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyneS View Post
Congrats on the purchase! I would highly recommend Overkill Motorsports (Will) for tuning on the lag. My car is part of the development for the Supercharger and the tune he did on my STORM removed the lag.
Bro your car is badass!! And that sound from the supercharger is enough for a hard on! Love it! Beautiful car as well!!!!! Question about the tune, this will be beneficial without any mods tight now? Im def going to be starting the mods, but just wondering if the tune would be good for now and then can recalibrate after i do cai throttle body and whichever exhause i can figure out lol.

I did post about the exhaust in another thread maybe you can chime in
Old 03-05-2017, 09:42 PM   #10
MyneS
STORM

http://www.getoverkilled.ca/2016camaro.html
Check out Will's website or email willoverkill@gmail.com for specifics.

American Authority Front Bumper, ACS Rockers, GM Dark taillights, ZL1 Carbon Fiber interior dash, Engine Bay “red hot” Dress Up, 6LE Skorpion hood, Borla ATAK w Xpipes (TRADED)
Old 03-05-2017, 09:44 PM   #11
MyneS
STORM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgx6113 View Post
Bro your car is badass!! And that sound from the supercharger is enough for a hard on! Love it! Beautiful car as well!!!!! Question about the tune, this will be beneficial without any mods tight now? Im def going to be starting the mods, but just wondering if the tune would be good for now and then can recalibrate after i do cai throttle body and whichever exhause i can figure out lol.

I did post about the exhaust in another thread maybe you can chime in
Thanks! I would definitely do the tune as there are indeed benefits.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:19 AM   #12
lgx6113

Maybe whoever made my plates is a lgx fan 😂
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2017, 03:44 PM   #13
lgx6113

Since we were supposed to get slammed by a blizzard today, and it just rained lol, i had off of work so i blacked out the side markers and thrid brake light, installed the led liscense plate bulbs and added the sto n sho fromt liscense plate holder
Attached Images