Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 03-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
AznBen51

Drives: Inferno Orange Metallic LT 2
Black 2 SS in Lubbock?

Curious to see if this person is on here. Drives a black 2 SS and works with me at United Supermarkets, but at our Distribution Center? Long shot, but what the hell.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Is it without the RS package?
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
AznBen51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTSquared View Post
Is it without the RS package?
Yes sir.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
TommyTSquared

I believe that is the Scott who owns Scotts Tinting on 34th. I caught up with him when he was outside of Logans (I think that's where it was), dropped a card on his windshield and ended up chatting with him for a few minutes.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:09 PM   #5
AznBen51

Quote:
I believe that is the Scott who owns Scotts Tinting on 34th. I caught up with him when he was outside of Logans (I think that's where it was), dropped a card on his windshield and ended up chatting with him for a few minutes.
Ah I see. It quite possibly could be him. I've seen this car out at our DC a couple of times. Cool, well maybe eventually I'll cross paths with him.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
llevan22

Drives: SIM 2LT/RS
Saw two Black SS's on campus...one yesterday and one today. Both sightings were over there by the Wellness center. One was driven by a chick and she was pretty cute
llevan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:51 PM   #7
AznBen51

Quote:
Originally Posted by llevan22 View Post
Saw two Black SS's on campus...one yesterday and one today. Both sightings were over there by the Wellness center. One was driven by a chick and she was pretty cute
That'a boy lol
Old 03-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #8
TOO SS

Drives: 2SS BB with CGM rally stripes
I have a black 2SS, but its not my daily driver. I have the 21 inch wheels. I've seen the inferno orange a couple of times. Soon as we get some warmer weather we can count on, maybe get a cars and coffee saturday meet going.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #9
AznBen51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO SS View Post
I have a black 2SS, but its not my daily driver. I have the 21 inch wheels. I've seen the inferno orange a couple of times. Soon as we get some warmer weather we can count on, maybe get a cars and coffee saturday meet going.
Sounds good, so far I think we're the only ones with the Inferno Orange with the Rally Stripes. Any Monday through Friday if you are going on the North Loop, look left over the other side of the loop and the building to the right of the embassy suites off Slide, you'll see our car.

Also if we get something going, I may be able to swing a location at the Market Street on 98th and Quaker. They have Peets Coffee and some bad booty breakfast burritos!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:21 AM   #10
TommyTSquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by llevan22 View Post
Saw her as well coming from parkway onto marsha sharp... she sure caught up to me in a hurry .

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBen51 View Post
Sounds good, so far I think we're the only ones with the Inferno Orange with the Rally Stripes. Any Monday through Friday if you are going on the North Loop, look left over the other side of the loop and the building to the right of the embassy suites off Slide, you'll see our car.

Also if we get something going, I may be able to swing a location at the Market Street on 98th and Quaker. They have Peets Coffee and some bad booty breakfast burritos!
There is an inferno orange LS that works next the the RIP Griffin (4th and Chicago) at that bank.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:31 AM   #11
AznBen51

Quote:
Saw her as well coming from parkway onto marsha sharp... she sure caught up to me in a hurry .

There is an inferno orange LS that works next the the RIP Griffin (4th and Chicago) at that bank.
Really? Rally Stripes and all? Guess I haven't seen em. I am going to try to find the driver of the White Camaro my cousin was talking about at his apartments. I don't have any of the C5 cards, so i'll just bring window paint... jk
Old 03-12-2010, 08:54 AM   #12
TommyTSquared

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBen51 View Post
Really? Rally Stripes and all? Guess I haven't seen em. I am going to try to find the driver of the White Camaro my cousin was talking about at his apartments. I don't have any of the C5 cards, so i'll just bring window paint... jk
No stripes.
Old 03-12-2010, 07:53 PM   #13
TOO SS

Drives: 2SS BB with CGM rally stripes
I had United Market Street in mind as well for a cars and coffee. it seems everytime i drive by market street at 98th street, i see Camaros. I'll watch the weather for the next couple of weekends. we need to do a cruise also. it looks awesome when you get several going the same direction on the same streets!!
Old 03-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #14
AznBen51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOO SS View Post
I had United Market Street in mind as well for a cars and coffee. it seems everytime i drive by market street at 98th street, i see Camaros. I'll watch the weather for the next couple of weekends. we need to do a cruise also. it looks awesome when you get several going the same direction on the same streets!!
Awesome. Yes, that is wear I shop and I always tend to see Camaros. Since I work for the Corp office, I know the managers quite well so if we can bring in nice cars to the lot with customers willing to spend money, they'll have to let us hang

You didn't happen to drive down 4th and Frankford around 2:15 ish and rev at me did you? lol