Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-02-2011, 08:08 AM   #939
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Indy Pace View Post
Sounds like a personal hell, I feel for you! Just tell your wife to not spend so much time on this site finding things to buy. You realize at some point you will have to put your foot down. Be the strong one for her!
you may think you are being sarcastic.. but you are very close to the truth. And yes, I'll stand up and admit I am just as bad. She loves her car and making it more and more "black".

I can't be the strong one, when I'm the one poking the bear "...hey honey, how about this, no, then how about this, no, then how about this.. YES!"
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #940
FurySS
Furious Shine

Drives: None
Believe me I know, while eating with you guys at the Camaro Day at IMS I could clearly tell who the "modding instigator" was. The wives like to pretend they are keeping us in line , but they enjoy the car just as much! On the few instances my wife has driven it to work, she comes home with a much bigger smile on her face (compared to driving her Prius)!

I keep peace on my end as long as I don't do anything to void the powertrain warranty (i.e. tune or supercharger). Not being a daily driver it still only have about 800 miles on it.
FurySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:43 PM   #941
FurySS
Furious Shine

Drives: None
If anybody is interested, tomorrow is the 1st Friday Cruise In on the Danville Courthouse Square (5-9). I will probably get there around 6 or so and hang out for a little while. Last month there were a couple of Camaros there, along with quite a few other cars.
FurySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:15 AM   #942
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 Indy Pace View Post
If anybody is interested, tomorrow is the 1st Friday Cruise In on the Danville Courthouse Square (5-9). I will probably get there around 6 or so and hang out for a little while. Last month there were a couple of Camaros there, along with quite a few other cars.

I'm heading to Raymond's here in just a few, to be there by 7a from the far eastside. Don't think I'll make it west of Meridian twice in one day.

There is a car show downtown Indy on July 2nd that seems to be pretty nice! I sent hrpiii, OldSchool and some of the others the info on it. They might post it as I got to roll but should be a nice affair and its given by the Indiana Army National Guard. I'm seriously thinking of making this though I don't have a 'Show Car'....
Old 06-03-2011, 06:13 AM   #943
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
I'm seriously thinking of making this though I don't have a 'Show Car'....
my foot you don't have a "show car" Stop with the 10 coats of polish and wax, all the fancy lighting, special wing, blackouts, etc.

hey, whatcha getting done at Raymonds, better not be any of that "show car" stuff, like bushings, endlinks, coilovers?

hopefully sunday, I can get those last little pieces installed on the car (endlinks and the black camaro letters). As of now, I have nothing scheduled.

Last edited by hrpiii; 06-03-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #944
chozn4service

Got this info from my work email address on a car show by the Indiana Army National Guard. :flag1: Sounds like it'll be a great event.

Anyone interested let me know as I'm seriously thinking about going down for this. Though I don't have a 'Show Car', I'd like to go hang out and see what's there, four wheel, two and two leg of the female persuasion.

Here's the link: http://www.ngai.net/events/ngai-car-show
Old 06-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #945
OldSchoolCamaro
Living the American Dream

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/2SS Rally Yellow
Just stopping in to say I am still alive. Whohoo! Party!

C5 Indiana Camaro Club

Central Indiana Camaro Club

OldSchoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #946
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Got this info from my work email address on a car show by the Indiana Army National Guard. :flag1: Sounds like it'll be a great event.

Anyone interested let me know as I'm seriously thinking about going down for this. Though I don't have a 'Show Car', I'd like to go hang out and see what's there, four wheel, two and two leg of the female persuasion.

Here's the link: http://www.ngai.net/events/ngai-car-show
I'm game... I'm going to post this up on the new Indy 5th Gen Facebook page we created....
Old 06-05-2011, 06:07 AM   #947
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
I'm game... I'm going to post this up on the new Indy 5th Gen Facebook page we created....
Sounds like a plan. I didn't know there was an Indy 5th Gen facebook page.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #948
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
my foot you don't have a "show car" Stop with the 10 coats of polish and wax, all the fancy lighting, special wing, blackouts, etc.

hey, whatcha getting done at Raymonds, better not be any of that "show car" stuff, like bushings, endlinks, coilovers?

hopefully sunday, I can get those last little pieces installed on the car (endlinks and the black camaro letters). As of now, I have nothing scheduled.
Hank, if I had your money, Kerwin's money and some of you other guys money, uhmmm Danny, Marvin etc...... I could throw my money away.

No 'Show Car' here but I did enter or pre-register for the NGAI show for
July 2nd. I figured its for a good cause and I need another T-Shirt to add to my closet. I did the online registration and I also inquired about the shirts being the first 100 get them and Linda Harshbarger of the association said they were up to 42 entrants. Well, I may not get anything for Too Precious but damn it I'm getting a T-Shirt!

If anyone else decides to participate in this event, please let me know. I'm off the day before and maybe we can all hook up prior to going into the venue so we'll all be together and kinda represent. Damn, I need to get some LEDs for under the hood............ Anyone with a line on some locally?

Last edited by chozn4service; 06-06-2011 at 08:21 AM.
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:31 AM   #949
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Quote:
Hank, if I had your money, Kerwin's money and some of you other guys money, uhmmm Danny, Marvin etc...... I could throw my money away.

July 2nd. I figured its for a good cause and I need another T-Shirt to add to my closet. I did the online registration and I also inquired about the shirts being the first 100 get them and Linda Harshbarger of the association said they were up to 42 entrants. Well, I may not get anything for Too Precious but damn it I'm getting a T-Shirt!

If anyone else decides to participate in this event, please let me know. I'm off the day before and maybe we can all hook up prior to going into the venue so we'll all be together and kinda represent. Damn, I need to get some LEDs for under the hood............ Anyone with a line on some locally?
We are trying to see what is going on that day. We may be down visiting her family.

I did NOT get the black letters on yesterday. As I started looking at CAMARO letters from Defenderworx, they are just a little smaller than the stock letters. I was on the fence for a few hours about putting them on, then held off and decided I would rather have the OEM size letters, just painted black. So, now, I need some painted, flat black, OEM Camaro letters.
Old 06-06-2011, 02:53 PM   #950
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Sounds like a plan. I didn't know there was an Indy 5th Gen facebook page.
I'll be posting it up in a bit..
Old 06-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #951
newsier

Drives: CGM 2SS with GFX, SS/RS, 21" Black
Send a message via ICQ to newsier
Quote:

Hey Joe,

I may head to this , keep me posted please.

Glenn
newsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:40 AM   #952
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsier View Post
Hey Joe,

I may head to this , keep me posted please.

Glenn
Hey Glenn, I signed up on yesterday and I'm in. I sent emails to those that I have letting them know. Bruce of Raymond's Alignment sent me an email yesterday afternoon telling me that he's in as well and will have his wife's beautiful GTO in the show. They should get something for that car as its gorgeous! I'm just going to be going.