Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 05-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's In & Out Spray is Coming Back!!

The much loved In & Out Spray is back!! The previous version was discontinued due to VOC regulations, but with now YEARS of working on its replacement we have a product that is once again LEGAL to sell and even better than before!

Those that know it - love it. Those that don't - will.

For anyone who had used the old version this one performs EXACTLY the same, dries almost instantly, never greasy, oily, or too shiny like the products from the competitors. Look for In & Out Spray coming Fathers Day!!

Check out the video for more info:

Last edited by Adam's Polishes; 05-28-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #2
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
What is this spray used for?
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
SSyanide

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
The In and Spray is sooo awesome, I've missed it so bad!!!! I used it in all the areas I can't reach with VHT , to make the "blacks" stay blacker and before I hit the drag strip, I'll coat the rear wheel wells and the VHT, tire chunks and pieces of track just wipe right off afterwards.
SSyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
Adam's Polishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
What is this spray used for?
Rather than type out an answer, how about I just direct you to the video I posted above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Old 05-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Dylan, ask Adam if it would be easier if I just started having my paychecks mailed to him

Keep up the good work.

Oh and Dylan if you wouldn't mind popping in here and giving me some advice I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by CamaroDreams07; 05-21-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Request
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Answer me this Dylan, will this stuff help get rid of the dried SHR on porous plastic trim? Love what it does for the weatherstripping. Never used it before. Started using Adam's products in January. Thanks
Old 05-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #7
Adam's Polishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Dylan, ask Adam if it would be easier if I just started having my paychecks mailed to him

Keep up the good work.

Oh and Dylan if you wouldn't mind popping in here and giving me some advice I'd appreciate it.
Sure... we'll just set up direct deposit

I posted in your hex grip cleaning thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Answer me this Dylan, will this stuff help get rid of the dried SHR on porous plastic trim? Love what it does for the weatherstripping. Never used it before. Started using Adam's products in January. Thanks
No... its not a cleaner, but a dressing. If you have polish or wax residue caked into a porous plastic try our APC and agitate with a toothbrush. I used that method to remove PAINT TRANSFER from my mirror recently (don't ask how that happened) so if it'll take paint off plastic it'd certainly remove a little dried polish:

Old 05-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #8
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Thank god, have missed this product from my aresonal, Love it thanks for finding a way to bring it back
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #9
OrangeFury
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 IOM 1LT, 1974 Corvette
daddy likey
OrangeFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #10
2LTRS
Detailing Connoisseur

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT RS
I'm fricken excited!
Old 05-22-2010, 08:38 AM   #11
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Looks like that mirror had a brush with a garage opening, perhaps? Thanks for the tip! I'll be out brushing the wife's car today.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:12 AM   #12
Adam's Polishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Looks like that mirror had a brush with a garage opening, perhaps? Thanks for the tip! I'll be out brushing the wife's car today.
It was actually the parking lot attendant booth at Angels Stadium... apparently they're a tad to narrow for an Avalanche to squeeze thru unless perfectly aligned. Funny enough the guy in the Tahoe behind me really hit it hard.
Old 05-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #13
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
The much loved In & Out Spray is back!! The previous version was discontinued due to VOC regulations, but with now YEARS of working on its replacement we have a product that is once again LEGAL to sell and even better than before as it contains ZERO silicones.

Those that know it - love it. Those that don't - will.

For anyone who had used the old version this one performs EXACTLY the same, dries almost instantly, never greasy, oily, or too shiny like the products from the competitors. Look for In & Out Spray coming Fathers Day!!

How long does it last? Like does it need to be reapplied every month? Every 2 months?
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #14
Mr CLuTcH
Always On Kill!

Drives: S.I.M. SS
I want it now!!!
*K&N typhoon CAI
*Aggressive cam.
*Tune
**Result**: 465rwhp/ 447rwtq. Satisfied.
Mr CLuTcH is offline   Reply With Quote