Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Texas (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Who ordered from Classic?? (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14254)

rocket31 02-24-2009 10:03 PM

Who ordered from Classic??

Hey everyone, I ordered my camaro from classic in grapevine,tx. black on black 2ss/rs hurst shifter. Just curious as to who ordered from classic,what you got, and when you ordered or what # in line u are. thanks

Kyle.Gilmour 02-25-2009 08:33 AM

I ordered mine from Toby Meadows at Classic. 2SS/RS - Black with IO interior, sunroof, engine cover, Hurst, car cover.

Melson 02-25-2009 10:41 AM

Ordered mine from Mike Carnes at Classic back in Nov. 2SS/RS RJT.

CamaroScotty 02-25-2009 10:44 AM

And I email ERIC HALL there all the time. Any info I get goes to him first before the boards.....Just because they are another cool dealership and always have been looking to be on top of this car at all times.

If I couldn't buy from myself, I'd be going to TEXAS!

RyanSSaddict 02-25-2009 05:41 PM

I ordered mine in January, and I think i'm like #80 on the list. I think I have a long wait. If not let me know.

etrigan 02-25-2009 08:50 PM

2SS/RS Hurst Short Throw (maybe) black/black - 10/13/08 #12

Txturbo 02-26-2009 07:06 AM

I ordered my Yellow 2ss/rs, hurst,polished wheels Camaro from Kevin Gooding on Oct. 13th. I'm #10.

Crowley 02-26-2009 07:41 AM

I ordered from Eric at Classic on Oct 13th .. I'm not sure what number I am anymore .. I think it was 22 ..

Crowley

soonerkid31 02-26-2009 08:50 AM

Eric Hall on Oct. 13 and he said I'm #2 in line... but got CGM...and short throw shifter... so who knows what I am now. I got a 1ss with black interior. I think I might switch back to black and drop the shifter

rmyers 02-26-2009 09:14 AM

Are you guys (the one's who ordered from Classic) paying MSRP? I ordered with another DFW dealer before agreeing to price, but I made it clear I would not pay more than MSRP and I did not put any money down. I was told this week the dealer will be asking for 5k over MSRP. I told him thanks but no thanks, I'll wait till the dust settles. I still have a "sold" order with him but I am pretty far down on the this. Are there any DFW dealers selling at MSRP?

Kyle.Gilmour 02-26-2009 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmyers (Post 309306)
Are you guys (the one's who ordered from Classic) paying MSRP? I ordered with another DFW dealer before agreeing to price, but I made it clear I would not pay more than MSRP and I did not put any money down. I was told this week the dealer will be asking for 5k over MSRP. I told him thanks but no thanks, I'll wait till the dust settles. I still have a "sold" order with him but I am pretty far down on the this. Are there any DFW dealers selling at MSRP?

Yes, I ordered from Toby at Classic and he even said that Classic will offer supplier or employee discounts if GM allows them. I believe that GM has said both discounts will be allowed. Toby already has my employee discount number on file!:thumbup:

I did also put down a $500 refundable deposit. I ordered Nov 13th I think and I was #82, a few people have dropped out since then, but Toby did not have an actual number. I am ok with waiting though since I have the Hurst.

Kyle.Gilmour 02-26-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CamaroScotty (Post 307701)
And I email ERIC HALL there all the time. Any info I get goes to him first before the boards.....Just because they are another cool dealership and always have been looking to be on top of this car at all times.

If I couldn't buy from myself, I'd be going to TEXAS!

If I wasn't in Texas you would have my order sir! If I ever go visit GB I will be stopping by!

etrigan 02-26-2009 08:20 PM

Classic is MSRP or lower.

a6pk2go 02-27-2009 02:17 AM

I ordered mine from Mike Carnes at Classic. I tried to talk to other dealerships closer but THESE guys are on TOP of their game plus they are good friends with CamaroScotty which makes them okay in my BOOK.:w00t: I'm #78 or around there..... I got a 2LT ABM with the gray interior trim and auto.