Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   DO NOT BUy from AACSTYLE- automotivelightstore.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83080)

scrboy2002@aol.com 05-12-2010 08:26 PM

DO NOT BUy from AACSTYLE- automotivelightstore.com

Made my purchase a month ago for the Interior LED Bulbs, and 2 15" Blue footwell light strips.

Ill make this short and to the point.

I ordered and both were in stock.
day after, status of footwell lighting is delayed to 5/12
so i figure ill just wait it out and theyll ship that day.
a week or so ago, the availability changes to 5/10-monday shipping.
monday, 5/10 i email them for a tracking number.
im told i have to be processed LAST, compared to the orders that came in over the weekend, although my order as made a month + ago.
thats horrible service in and of itself.
im then told (today) they wont even see processing until the 12th.
cancel the order, give me my money back.
i get back my money, minus a HUGE chunk of shipping, although the led lights they sent me cost $0.50 to ship.

will never order from them again.
will just forget about footwell lighting all due to their numerous errors.

p.s.
the women than gives me attitude, and tells me they are going to update the 5/10 date to some new undetermined date.

JUST SAVE THE HASSLE, DONT BUY FROM THEM!!!

ron10 05-12-2010 08:31 PM

thanks for the heads up.

GreenMonster 05-12-2010 08:56 PM

:popcorn:

jeffny09 05-12-2010 09:07 PM

i didnrt have such a great experience either ,, but i chose not to shoot them down, but i will not purchase from them

Ject 05-12-2010 09:11 PM

Never had a problem with my multiple purchases from them. Have always been top notch with me.

Due to the volume they work there is bound to be unhappy customers (this is true in any and every business)

adub4185 05-12-2010 09:14 PM

I have placed a few orders with them and when things have gone awry, they always make it right. I would give them a call back and ask for Andy. He is a super nice guy and will do everything he can to make it right. I just think they are getting so much business from us and the rest of the car community that it has been a bit overwhelming for them. Just call them up, ask for Andy, and he will help you out.

Dowgg123 05-12-2010 09:14 PM

Honestly, I've heard nothing but good things from AACStyle. I did, and still do, plan on buying some interior lighting from them in a couple of weeks when my Camaro gets in. But as Ject said, they are an expanding company with numerous clients/customers, so not everything can always run smoothly.

strauchpete 05-12-2010 09:31 PM

man I have ordered thousands from them and never had a problems almost always same day or next day shipped out. Jessica from there is always very helpful I just send her an email and its done. I am sure that is you contact them they will make it right.

RedJewel2SS 05-12-2010 09:35 PM

treat others the way you want to be treated.

when i have a problem with something i buy and call the company, i don't give them an attitude about it, and i don't ever receive one back.

AAC has had great customer service with many others active on this forum!

iwanttogofastNY 05-12-2010 09:51 PM

also ordered from them and love the product!!! Thanks AAC!

CaliEMT 05-12-2010 09:52 PM

I had a poor tech guy there on the phone with me for over 3 hours.

Walked me through the installation. Im sure there are bound to be slip ups but come on, lets not destroy their reputation on that.

The only thing that ever dissappointed me were their instructions included in the package but man, they spent THREEEEEEEE hours on the phone with me. Im sure he was superrrrrr frustrated with me when we were done but he still wished me a great day and didnt give any attitude.

Im definatly gonna buy from them again, and Im sure they'll work on theur instructioins as they get more feedback

REVOLUTIONSS 05-12-2010 09:58 PM

never had a problem over 20+ orders, like the other guys said ask for andy or justin theyll make sure your happy.

thespymaster 05-12-2010 10:08 PM

I know since C5 Fest they have been slammed with orders and sometimes, things get delayed.....

I purchased numerous times from AAC with no problems!!!

cerberus 05-12-2010 10:17 PM

Man, I have purchased:Headlights/DRL halos, footwell lighting and a few other things and I even had an item that had to be replaced without issue. They have been great to work with and they do a very high volume so I would try to talk to them (maybe ask for Jastin, he seems to be on the board all the time) and I personally would not go to boards--Just my 2 cents.