Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2 more 2009 Camaro spy pics - fuel door location shown! (+ front headlights closeup) (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2744)

Dark Eric 01-31-2008 07:12 PM

Ah man I was hoping the fuel door was on the Drivers side...No way I'll allow mine to have a yellow signal bulb cover, I'd take rear eurolamps before that. The should have a small yellow indicator surrounded by a red rear lense cover for the signal bulbs. Why would they make it completely yellow?

HooliganZ 01-31-2008 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stovt001 (Post 42685)
How do we know its a V8? Those brakes are still disturbingly small.

I was going by the wide rear tires, and the open front slot. ;)

cam-up 01-31-2008 07:17 PM

so we lose the fuel door location, i can live with that, but the car i can't live with out , like the wheels two
over all still a kick a$$ car.

JaysonAych 01-31-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragoneye (Post 42680)
Oh, and for any future posters who don't like to read the whole thread;)

THE AMBER LIGHTS ARE ON THERE FOR TESTING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. DO NOT WORRY - WE'LL (NA) GET REDS ALL AROUND.:thumbsup:

Considering how many people still thought that since the prototype has 4 headlights that the production car would get 4, long after it was clarified that these were quickie makeshift preproduction lights, I think your message will need to be printed in every 2nd post. :laughabove:

munkee drummer 01-31-2008 07:52 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh damn it.:mad0260: I wanted the door on the top!!!!!! Crap! good lookin front though!!:w00t:

xA13x 01-31-2008 08:01 PM

Such a hidious truck pulling such a beautiful car makes you want to think that is getting stollen

Urthman 01-31-2008 08:08 PM

Boo on the gas cap location.
Yay for the Camaro overall!

Flyin'Camaros 01-31-2008 08:10 PM

WOW...:confused0068: this car and pics just keep getting better!!:happyanim: :headbang: :bow:

This is the most excited I have been since the concept reveal! You can see the lines, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what lines....and the snarl of the front! :thumbup:

And what's up with the amber tail lights?? :bellyroll: j/k Dragon :sm0:

pearsonmx6 01-31-2008 08:14 PM

is it wrong that i am hard right now? :happyanim:

Eisenhower 01-31-2008 08:15 PM

I thought the heads at gm said that it would be tough to tell the difference between the concept and the production model... First the corny head lights then the obnoxious backup lamps-- now the gas cap? Dam thing looks domesticated.

Moose 01-31-2008 08:20 PM

It's location, if that's where it really is, is fine with me.

I think if it had been in the same location as the Concept, there might have been complaints from owners of spilling gas atop and down the fender, as well as other "issues".

I'm OK with the location, and I'm also glad to see it on the passenger side. I'm also very happy to see that it isn't like the one on the production Challenger! Personally, I think the "chromed cap"/"aluminum filler look", look "fugly".

Jeff 01-31-2008 08:23 PM

Thats weird.. almost all GM car's gas doors are on the drivers side... incept our CTS has it on the passenger side.. all of our others are on the drivers..

pearsonmx6 01-31-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff (Post 42701)
Thats weird.. almost all GM car's gas doors are on the drivers side... incept our CTS has it on the passenger side.. all of our others are on the drivers..

now i wont ding my door on those stupid pillars when getting out to fuel up.

Just a Skidmark 01-31-2008 08:26 PM

well, sure glad that that yellow tail light thing is probably gonna change back to red, cuz if it didn't, I'd have Crapped a Horse, and then I cry,(do to the fact that a horse came out my arse, and that the taillights are yellow)but I'm glad that's probably not going to happen :)