Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   USA - Southcentral (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Louisiana Crew Come On In (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7404)

fcu678 05-07-2009 04:20 PM

What's up all!!!

I'm from Houma got a call from Trapp around lunch their second sold vehicle came in this morning (IOM). Actually was delivered before the first one it's tied up at the factory with the whole window indexing deal.

I'm 3rd on the list and also found out that mine was built on 5/5 VIN # 7570. The 4th car was also built this week so our 2 should be delivered close to the same time. They haven't given me a delivery date yet but they said it could be from 1 to 3 weeks :happyanim:

Gib 05-13-2009 07:39 PM

Update

:happyanim: Baton Rouge here again. Moved to 3300 last week! Spent the day at Futral Motor Sports making final plans and odering all the parts for the Engine build and other performance mods. Complet deatils are posted under the Members Car Journal, titled "Getting Ready For My 2SS/RS/RJT

jtb21981 05-21-2009 08:57 PM

lafayette here i ordered from service chevroletand i got call today and said my order was pulled today but not sure when it will come in.. ordered 2SS/RS LS3 SIM... Id like to also join any clubs and meet up on saturdays. in lafayette or BR just keep us informed on where and when.

Phenicks 05-22-2009 04:01 PM

Baton Rouge here, ordered my 1SS/RS black/black with white rally stripes earlier this week so i have a good wait for mine.:cry: But when it comes in im sure ill be more than happy with the wait for such a bad ass car.:drool: . Question for any of you in baton rouge i want to get the windows tinted when it comes in but dont know who to trust with the job. Anyone know of a good company around here?

fcu678 05-26-2009 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Took delivery on Friday :happyanim: The weather sucked so they couldn't put the rally stripe or the ground effects on. Took the car home for the weekend it's absolutely awesome!!!!! :headbang: The weather sucked over the weekend so it didn't come out of the garage much. Ambient lighting in the doors looks good I don't care what anybody says. It get's attention like nothing else around.

Brought it back this morning to get the Stripes and GFX put on hopefully it'll be ready mid afternoon. Picture is from my iphone kinda sucks

BigEasy-Dawg 05-26-2009 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandevillian (Post 411410)
anyone else got their vin# yet. #3158 here

9926. It was shipped two weeks ago. Hopefully, here soon! Blk 2ss Rs 6spd manual.

fieldgoal00 05-26-2009 04:25 PM

Vin # 10120 Cyber Grey 2SS/RS Manual, was built on the 14th of May, should be here any day now.

djpheer 05-28-2009 04:40 PM

Saw a yellow SS with black stripes on HWY 16 in Denham yesterday. First time I had seen the car in real life. Looked great! Anyone on here?

Phenicks 05-29-2009 12:15 AM

I saw a rally yellow the other day on O'neal. Thats the only one i have seen so far in this area.

kdoske 05-31-2009 11:16 AM

Seen a black 2ss in front of the amc westbank. It was pretty funny, it was parked inbetween the cop cars in the front of the theater. Had temp plates and all.

copterdoc 05-31-2009 11:47 AM

That might have been me you saw. I was in that area and on o'neil last saturday.only now i have stripes

Gib 05-31-2009 03:49 PM

Update & VIN

:happyanim: Moved up to 3800 lat week...VIN #12773 Hope it arrives soon. New engine should be ready in about two weeks. Designing a trick CAI system.

Gib 05-31-2009 03:55 PM

Window Tint

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phenicks (Post 511301)
Baton Rouge here, ordered my 1SS/RS black/black with white rally stripes earlier this week so i have a good wait for mine.:cry: But when it comes in im sure ill be more than happy with the wait for such a bad ass car.:drool: . Question for any of you in baton rouge i want to get the windows tinted when it comes in but dont know who to trust with the job. Anyone know of a good company around here?

I have taken my last three Chevys over to Hanks Car Care in Hammond. I know the guy, he use to be in our Impala SS Club. He does excellent work and uses quality materials. Hope to meet/see you at a local cruise, show or race.

Phenicks 06-01-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gib (Post 536885)
I have taken my last three Chevys over to Hanks Car Care in Hammond. I know the guy, he use to be in our Impala SS Club. He does excellent work and uses quality materials. Hope to meet/see you at a local cruise, show or race.

Thanks a lot for the advice i will check Hanks ou when my car comes in. I will definitely be at some shows or cruises! :wave: