View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #107
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Of course age has something to do with it. Not everyone has had the experience with hi-po cars like you and I have.

I can't believe that some of you are talking about making straight A's as actual work towards a Camaro. I mean I know honors and AP classes is a little harder and all that but come on. If you are actually taking these classes that must mean you have the mental capacity to pass them. Not to belittle any accomplishments, but getting A's just means doing all your work and turning in assignments on time.

I guess I came off like a bit of a prick just now. Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm just sore that I have to be saving for the next two years and work a 40+ hour job as a service technician to get my dream car.
Well, let's look at this from this standpoint.

Straight A's + AP courses + Honors classes = Scholarships.

Scholarships = Money saved.

Money saved = Camaro.

And by the way, I think you need to spend some time in my AP courses. You can turn in assignments on time, but if that's all you do, you're still going to fail miserably. The only reason I got As and Bs throughout the year and a 5 on the AP test was by literally studying every single friggin' night.