View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:22 PM   #5
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by fz4k98 View Post
I found out today that we need a front license plate actually mounted on the front of the car and not in the rear seat footwell. It was interesting to watch as he walked up to the car realized the ol fart driving it wasn't out to cause mahyem like the young punk that he thought he had.

I have complete respect for the law and am glad they are around but his only response was I stopped you because of the license plate when it was clear it was his excuse to do more snooping.

He pulled into 4 lanes of traffic with lights on causing several cars to pull over to get to me and after running my history or should i say non history asked me to someday take car of it when i could.

Again i was treated great but what was the actual motive?
An excuse to to get closer...

Wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened to me, personally....but a week and a half after driving it around, I got ticketed for only a front plate. I'm fairly certain he was having a bad day...

A month later, I got pulled over AGAIN....but this time he wanted to check the car out. Had a good 2 minute conversation waiting for him to pull out the old ticket-book, but he just tipped his hat, told me to fix the, er, ah...plate! That's it...and have a nice day!