View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #69
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
For anyone that can answer.. I have COMPLETELY missed this until i saw pinks pictures.. is it possible to still order shirts or is this a one time run?!?!?!?

If so I will send of a check tommorrow!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35th_camaro_ss View Post
Hello Everyone, I made it back to NH last night and trying to get things back on trak around the shop......It was great meeting many of you at Indy, its always cool to be able to put faces to the names. I also want to thank all those for taking time to look at my other items and of coarse thanks for the sales.

I know some of you didnt get your shirts at Indy, for those, I ask that you send a payment including shipping charges along with the shirt cost.

As for when to expect to recieve your shirts, I will be working on shipping them over the next week or so as I can between keeping up with my normal orders...I have more than 200 shirts for you all and its going to take me a bit to pack and ship them, thanks for the patience.

Now on another note to all of you...I did recieve alot of interest in the shirts at Indy and I only had so many extras to sell them, I think we should do another small run to satisfy some more of those interested...If your one of the interested ones, post your interesest and it will be taken in and I think we can make another run possible.
Thanks
Al
Like I said above.. if they run again or are still available put me down for the following.. can pay when confirmed!

Diarmadhi:
1 white Medium
1 black Medium