View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #171
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
Washington State:
Renton - Good Chevrolet - Sales was decent in 2004 when I bought my 'burb. Service department liked pushing unneeded service. They will also call you the day after service offering you a free oil change if you come in and fill out the dealer service survey in front of them and give them great marks.

Auburn - Auburn Chevrolet - Sales people were decent and knowledgeable. Service department is obsessed with their dealer survey. Only agreed to get me in on a rush if I would rate them excellant on their service survey, I haven't gone back, and gave them poor marks for customer service since I felt extorted to get my car serviced.

Sumner - Sunset Chevrolet - Sales people were decent and knowledgeable, they visit and promote C5. They suggested I look through the site and see how good the Camaros were from other owners. They do offer lifetime oil changes with purchase of a vehicle.

Federal Way - Jet Chevrolet - Talked to young sales guy, seemed only interested in the sale. Made up stuff since he didn't know anything about the Camaro. I didn't stay long.

Puyallup - Puyallup Chevrolet - Sales depends on the person. Some are quite knowledgeable, but I got routed to someone who didn't know squat on the Camaro. Since I was a repeat customer, I didn't have to deal with him except for paperwork. Service has been good so far. I have added some GM accesories to my car and an oil change. I will go back again. So far, they haven't pushed any unneeded service or called to bug me looking for a good review on the service surveys.
Added them to the OP, can you check to make sure I labeled them correctly? You didn't specify so I went off of what impression the reviews gave me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake2212 View Post
findlay chevrolet in las vegas is awesome, however bozarth and fairway are complete idiots and have no idea what they are talking about. findlay helped me out and they really knew what they were talking about and doing
Can you go into more detail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
Stealership - Chuck Nash Chevrolet in San Marcos, Texas

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301726

They blew the motor in my car up from a botched cam/lifter install and don't want to replace my engine or pistons.
lol - definitely adding them man. Any luck on getting a new motor?