View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
2014 Camaro Z/28 Vs BOSS 302

So here is the story,

I leave to pick up some pizza from Little Caesars Pizza, order a deep dish for $8 and a couple things of bread.. Sales clerk says it will be ready in 12 minutes. Good enough I need to pick up some soda (pop)...

I come back sit down wait for my pizza. Guy walks in with a Ford Mustang Hawaiian shirt on. Good enough, so I ask the guy, "You looking forward to the new 2015 Ford Mustang?", Guy said,"Nah already have two an older 1960's Mustang and a new BOSS 302". Fair enough both cars are nice. The guy then states, " With better tires the BOSS 302 can beat the Z/28". Really, I mean that made me laugh. I do think the BOSS 302 is a very capable track car and all. I do not think with just tire change could it compete with the Z/28.

Then this guy asked me if I saw the video of the GT500 lap time. I said yea, "I don't think you can use that as ref material". As its some persons interpretation on the start and finish of the lap. Plus some of the other things we have discussed here about Ford presenting the information if it were valid.

After all said and done, I said,"Aye the BOSS 302 is a nice car and I will give you that, though I don't think it will beat a Z/28 with a tire change". For me I dont consider myself being a homer since I based my information off of data provided by MT and CD. Plus what ever else data that is provided on the internet.

Its ok to love your car, just dont be so blind as to think a tire change off of a BOSS 302 would take the Z/28. When a BOSS 302 lost to a ZL1 in provided video link,

Thinking about this, BOSS 302 VS 1LE (Chevrolet's beginning Road Course Car Z/28, ZL1, 1LE) would be a better race to try and win.

Anyway Do you think the Z/28 would lose to the BOSS 302 with a tire change?

I should of called 911 as I am sure the guy was intoxicated had to be...