View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:29 AM   #18
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LEE View Post
Yeah, I recognized your user name from .net, haha.

Well, I have a couple of reasons....

I just got engaged, built a house, and have been paying extra towards school loans to get them paid off.

I want to enjoy the Cobalt for the rest of this season (up until fall), and will de-mod, and sell it over the winter/early spring.

I don't plan on touching the 1LE other than some cosmetic mods to match the concept, and maybe an intake/drop in filter.

I'm done with the modding game, and just want a nice powerful/track ready car from the factory (the 1LE fits this perfectly), haha.

It's going to be hell waiting (especially once people start posting pics of their 1LE's), but it will be that much better once I pick it up.

I already had custom 1LE badges made for the hood like on the ZL1. I'll post pcis of them once they come in.
understood, I'm not that patient....ha Can't wait to see your custom badges! I'll be modding right from the start. Still in infancy stages learning these cars/mods, so I'll carefully research first then it's ON.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidcroft View Post
Hey man... I remember you from Cobaltss.net. Welcome to C5 forums. I used to have a silver SS/TC with LSD and a couple of bolt-ons and GMS1....really wanted white but settled for silver.

I have a '12 1SS that I started already converting to my own version of a 1LE before I knew GM was going to release it.( bought it in Oct of '11) Definitely get the RS package and congrats. BTW your cobalt is sick....I tired to buy a few a couple of months ago.....but ended up getting a leftover '12 Malibu as a daily driver...Cobalt SS/TCs are getting hard to find in decent condition, and I'm very impatient.
Sup man! Yeah, people are so jealous of my white TC :P 3 years old and just hit 25K miles too. Silver looks great and stays looking clean forever, but white is just so sick with black accents, I can't pass it up on a 1LE. Yours looks nice, be fun to watch my car progress to what I want :P