View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking Camaro5's BMR Suspension Authority-APEX Motorsports!!!

APEX Motorsports is proud to be Camaro5's #1 source for BMR Suspension. As a wholesale distributor for the BMR Suspension product line. As a BMR distributor we buy directly from the manufacturer and are able to offer our customers the best deals available on their world class suspension products. PERIOD. This along with our excellent reputation and unmatched customer service leave little reason to shop for BMR Suspension components elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
The guys over at Apex Motorsports are some of the best in the business and they really know what they are talking about. Apex Motorsports is one of our biggest 5th generation Camaro distributors so if you guys need anything don't hesitate to give them a call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njdad61 View Post
Placed an order for BMR Split Drop Springs, Trailing Arms/Bushings, and Toe Rods from Chase yesterday! Answered all of my (many) questions and gave me a great deal! Apex can't be beat!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 BAD RS 2 SS View Post
just got to run my car with the BMR parts & Jannetty diff posi mod . my pb before was 10.94 et and now its a 10.78 et . if the track was in better shape i think i could of pulled a 10.6? et easy . thanks guys

BMR Suspension Handling Packages

BMR 1.4 inch/1 inch "Split Drop"

BMR 1.4 inch or 1 inch drop springs

BMR Suspension Bushing Kits

BMR Sway Bar End Links

And much more......

Not sure exactly what you need? Have questions? Looking for a custom performance package? The team at APEX Motorsports is here to help! Give us a call at (502)930-APEX, send us an email, or just send me a PM.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 08-28-2012 at 05:18 PM.