#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 12-09-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
Cmyskill
17 ZL1 what a car....

Drives: 2021 M S PLAID, 2017 ZL1 A10 White
Send a message via AIM to Cmyskill
Fuel pressure High and low side question?

Can some one please take a second and explain the low side pressure upgrade for me. I believe that the high side is needed when the stock fuel pump can not keep up. I see DSX has a kit for the High side to keep fuel pressure up when at high boost levels.

As for the low side upgrade I am at a loss.

I have the CAI and about to do an 18% pulley and fuel upgrade from DSX... Thoughts?

2017 ZL1 A10

Cmyskill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #2
WEAPON-X

Drives: ZL1 ATS-V CTS-V C7Z Range Sport SC
It depends, sometimes you need both, but the low side will starve the high side. I was at 650whp with my ZL1 with a flex sensor, ported blower, LPE pump and FIC injectors. I actually have some take off injector sets and an LPE pump in stock right now and can even set your tune up remotely if you'd like. Hit me up

We're releasing our full port injection kit for the Procharger, Whipple, and LT4 blower here in January. The preliminary testing on it over 1000whp has just been incredible.
WEAPON-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #3
Spulbus2013

Drives: 13 Boss 302 TT, C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEAPON-X View Post
It depends, sometimes you need both, but the low side will starve the high side. I was at 650whp with my ZL1 with a flex sensor, ported blower, LPE pump and FIC injectors. I actually have some take off injector sets and an LPE pump in stock right now and can even set your tune up remotely if you'd like. Hit me up

We're releasing our full port injection kit for the Procharger, Whipple, and LT4 blower here in January. The preliminary testing on it over 1000whp has just been incredible.
What kinda price range are u targeting? $5000? Less, more? I take it you will have to use some kinda controller for the fuel injection? Will this be a 100% plug and play fuel solution? Thanks.
Spulbus2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #4
WEAPON-X

Drives: ZL1 ATS-V CTS-V C7Z Range Sport SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spulbus2013 View Post
What kinda price range are u targeting? $5000? Less, more? I take it you will have to use some kinda controller for the fuel injection? Will this be a 100% plug and play fuel solution? Thanks.
Pricing isn't finalized just yet, but we have a lower cost add on option that just does the fuel control and yes it's completely plug and play with harness and all. We'll also have the top shelf version which has launch control, boost by gear, nitrous, meth control, etc all built in. That will also be plug and play. This is what is going on my turbo ZL1 now.
WEAPON-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:51 PM   #5
Spulbus2013

Drives: 13 Boss 302 TT, C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEAPON-X View Post
Pricing isn't finalized just yet, but we have a lower cost add on option that just does the fuel control and yes it's completely plug and play with harness and all. We'll also have the top shelf version which has launch control, boost by gear, nitrous, meth control, etc all built in. That will also be plug and play. This is what is going on my turbo ZL1 now.
NICE! what turbo kit are u using? Well fuel will make the LT1/LT4 platform way more attractive. Its been killing me fuel is such a PITA with this platform after 5yrs.
Spulbus2013 is offline   Reply With Quote