Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #43
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Here we go!!

"want" "need" "must have"... all relates to...do not deprive yourself, for what you can enjoy now. Just go get the damn thing and see how fast and efficient it really is... in your car...

..just sayin' I'll even throw in a C5 sticker.
If the price is right.

I'm kinda workin' on it.

Oh please, oh please, oh please....
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #44
FoxGrl48

Drives: Avenger 09 soontobe Camaro LS '10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
No problem. You can. Just email Dana@Camaro5store.com telling her which types of stickers you want and how many and she'd be happy to get them out to you.

This is the thread showing all the stickers, design types, and how to order.

If you think decals should be free, then feel FREE to pony up $1,823.98 and we'd be MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEND THEM OUT FOR FREE. I mean...after all, it's only money, right? Just saying.............

Or better yet, why don't you just buy everyone on Camaro5 a new long sleeve shirt...maybe one with a blue circle 5 and maybe one with a yellow circle 5, right? Just sayin.........

Ooooh...how about buying a me a 2nd Camaro as well? Then, I'll buy a new Camaro5 sticker and put it on the car to advertise the new car you just gave me. Yup! That sounds like a winner to me!

FoxGrl48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #45
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Keep the orders coming, folks!

The first batch should be back next week. Still working on batch #2. We should have extra long sleeves in the first batch to sell to those who order from the 2nd batch as well. Keep the orders coming, though. We need to fill up another spot to go to print!
Old 11-25-2010, 02:44 AM   #46
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Any word on my long sleeve shirt I ordered? Seems like its taking a while to get it. Must be stuck at the printers.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:23 AM   #47
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Any word on my long sleeve shirt I ordered? Seems like its taking a while to get it. Must be stuck at the printers.
Sorry. I try to update the threads (seems like there are a ton of them) so I don't miss everyone.

Long story short... All the shirts are at the printer. We were just in Houston and wanted to pick them up. We were told they were not going to be finished in time and would get them at the beginning of the week. They supposedly tried to get them done it time...but it wasn't happening.

FYI, we didn't have any of these in stock when we opened up ordering. We got approval from GM, had been waiting forever for that approval, and if we waited to get our first batch of long sleeves, would STILL have not had ordering opened. We have ZERO long sleeves or hoodies in. The first large batch is coming in beginning of the week and all hoodies are spoken for...and the majority of long sleeves are spoken for. We have another order following right behind that one that we hope won't take too long to get in. You will get taken care of very soon.
Old 11-26-2010, 10:17 AM   #48
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Interested in getting a few shirts. What is the timeline for the Black Long Sleeve 2X and XL?

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:33 AM   #49
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickeyroar View Post
Interested in getting a few shirts. What is the timeline for the Black Long Sleeve 2X and XL?
We are going to finish up our next batch order this Sunday and get the order sent to our supplier. It could take a few weeks from there. But, we need more orders to get this last bulk order in.

Hold up....

We ordered a bunch of extra long sleeves with the last order. We'll go by who ordered first to try to get those who ordered ONLY long sleeves taken care of first. I'm not guaranteeing anything, but... we ordered somewhere along the lines of 15 to 20 extra long sleeves in the first batch (all LG to 2XL's) and could very well have leftovers after we fill all the first orders. We might be able to get them out in a week. If we can't use long sleeves from our first batch to fill your order, it could take several more weeks. But, we WILL get them.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #50
Camaro Freak

Any word on my Long sleeve shirt yet?? Its getting pretty cold up here.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:45 AM   #51
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

We were told this week. We are still waiting.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:32 PM   #52
Camaro Freak

Any word on my L/S shirt?? I hope it makes it soon, its a Christmas gift.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:17 AM   #53
Rashed

Drives: Camaro black-LT\RS 2011
can I order the T-SHIRT

to UAE
Rashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:58 AM   #54
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Any word on my L/S shirt?? I hope it makes it soon, its a Christmas gift.
God, I hope so. I'm told beginning of last week and here we are. Nothing we can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashed View Post
can I order the T-SHIRT

to UAE
If you want to pay for shipping....lol

Email Dana@Camaro5store.com and tell her what you want and the exact address to ship to. She can check it out to see if she can ship there. We have short sleeves in stock now and can get any Ralph White items at teh drop of a hat. If you want long sleeves or hoodies, it's going to take a long while to get them in.