Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-06-2009, 01:51 PM   #15
Pencil.Fight

Drives: '06 Mustang
Send a message via Yahoo to Pencil.Fight
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
My salesman doesn't like to return my calls or do the things he tells me he's going to do. If I can't get ahold of him today I'll be dealing with the GM from now on.
My salesman is the same way. I've been emailing him for about a month trying to get a copy of my workbench sheet or at least an order number. He keeps sending me excuses.

He actually sent me an email saying he'd been "swamped" the past few weeks. In this economy, I don't think there's a single car salesman out there that's been too swamped to print off a workbench order sheet...

The funny thing is they just sent me a promotional email and their tagline is as follows:

"Michael s Chevrolet is determined to exceed your expectations when it comes to the purchase of a new Chevrolet. We promise to make your buying experiance one that will have you telling your friends that this new store is going above and beyond to create a fun and friendly atmosphere."

(wow, didn't even notice that they spent experience wrong)
Pencil.Fight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:54 PM   #16
Edrock

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pencil.Fight View Post
My salesman is the same way. I've been emailing him for about a month trying to get a copy of my workbench sheet or at least an order number. He keeps sending me excuses.

He actually sent me an email saying he'd been "swamped" the past few weeks. In this economy, I don't think there's a single car salesman out there that's been too swamped to print off a workbench order sheet...

The funny thing is they just sent me a promotional email and their tagline is as follows:

"Michael s Chevrolet is determined to exceed your expectations when it comes to the purchase of a new Chevrolet. We promise to make your buying experiance one that will have you telling your friends that this new store is going above and beyond to create a fun and friendly atmosphere."

(wow, didn't even notice that they spent experience wrong)

Geez...
Old 02-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #17
Rallyman6

Drives: '10 2SS/RS IOM, Wht Stripes, Roof
I am still at 1100 status...grrrr

2SS/RS IOM, Wht Stripes, 6MT, IO Interior, Roof, Eibach Sways, BC Coilovers, BMR Swing arms,Barton Short Shift, BBK LT's, GMPP exhaust, Hi-Flow Cats, MAST Stage 2 Cam, CAI = 470RWHP
Rallyman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSforme View Post
Great news..I'm on the phone now with my dealer.
I had to leave a message
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:23 PM   #19
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
OMG... My dealer called me back, confusing though. He said all his orders were verified twice today and they would be pulling orders the end of the month for production in March. I am counting on October so I won't be dissapointed.
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #20
playhard67
come to poppa

Drives: 67RS,09 Harley FLHX
I just called and spoke with my dealer...he's checking and calling me back.

Cancelled the 2010 SS/RS (for now) and bought this instead (2009 Harley FLHX)
playhard67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #21
leatherneck

Drives: yellow/bl. hood stripes-ss/rs
i emailed my dealer..

last night an politely ask if on todays concensus would they release any thing to me in an email that they could

i also went over some concerns on my order -im number 2 allocation of 16--mine is a 2SS/Rs--the first allocated car was a v-6

i had an email on my pc this morning from my dealership stating that both the sales manager and my personal salesman were both off today and would get back to me tommorow----------------but i think it would make sense if the sales manager is off on a friday that someone else should be able to read the computer dont ya think --who would i ask???
leatherneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #22
playhard67
come to poppa

Drives: 67RS,09 Harley FLHX
who is in charge while the SM is gone??? Ask them. Or ask for the GM.

Cancelled the 2010 SS/RS (for now) and bought this instead (2009 Harley FLHX)
playhard67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #23
JJ2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I went to my dealer today and they were given 2 cars for the first month.I looked on the computer with him and we couldn't tell where it told what those two cars were.So is there anybody that knows how to tell what those cars are.Thanks..
JJ2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #24
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ2010 View Post
I went to my dealer today and they were given 2 cars for the first month.I looked on the computer with him and we couldn't tell where it told what those two cars were.So is there anybody that knows how to tell what those cars are.Thanks..
Read the thread(s). No one knows what the "breakdown" will be. It's just a total number as of now. As weekly constraint reports are released we will all find out what portion of our allocation(s) is what, V6 and/or V8.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #25
350 HRSS
GM Toyz Lover

Drives: GM Toyz
Went by my dealer this evening....they said they haven't 'heard' anything....and that maybe something would happen next week....

Shouldn't our dealers be finding out something about the first allotment??? A yes or no at least....

Opinions?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:43 PM   #26
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350 HRSS View Post
Went by my dealer this evening....they said they haven't 'heard' anything....and that maybe something would happen next week....

Shouldn't our dealers be finding out something about the first allotment??? A yes or no at least....

Opinions?
Your dealer knows damn well (or he doesn't know how to read his computer screen) EXACTLY the number of what he's getting for March allocation as of today. Nobody knows what part of that number is V8/V6 yet but everyone has a number- even zero. That's my opinion.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #27
Silver Streak

Drives: 2008 Cobalt SS/TC
Send a message via AIM to Silver Streak Send a message via MSN to Silver Streak
Quote:
Originally Posted by 350 HRSS View Post

Opinions?
Wow, I don't know! Were they expecting the consensus today, or did they even know?
Maybe all the dealers were not contacted today, I really don't know nothing about the process, Maybe CamaroScotty will chime in!
Silver Streak is offline   Reply With Quote