Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-01-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
--camaro--

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS LS3 SIM w/black strips
San Antonio palladium

Went to see a movie with the lady tonight. Was driving around forever looking for a parking spot when some guy ask me to roll down my window. Told me there was special parking for camaros...free parking in the valet spots. Parked it myself of course! Noticed he was wearing a camaro5 shirt and just wanted to say thanks for the tip if you're out there reading this!

Edit...I was the silver with black stripes ss

Last edited by --camaro--; 07-01-2011 at 10:44 PM.
--camaro-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #2
Ivas
el Ruco

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS (now runnin' TENS )
That sounds hella cool. It reminds me of showing up at the street legal drag races in Fontana, CA with one's new Camaro and being ushered to a pitting area set aside by fellow Camaro owners where one could hang with other new Camaro owners, sharing advice, information and certainly good cheer.

If I didn't thank you guys there in Fontana at the time, I wanna' do so now. Thanks, brothers, you made me feel welcome.
Ivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
There is a large group from San Antonio and the surrounding area watching the Transformers movie...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
--camaro--

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS LS3 SIM w/black strips
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
There is a large group from San Antonio and the surrounding area watching the Transformers movie...
Yeah gunna eventually get around to seeing it when the hype dies down and the theaters aren't sold out. lady wanted to watch mr poppers penguins. Funny movie btw...worth seeing
--camaro-- is offline   Reply With Quote