Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros

Old 07-07-2011, 03:22 AM   #1
B2k4E
Listen to cereal guy...

Drives: 1986 Z28 Camaro 383 TPI
Just wanted to share some pics

Thought these were some pretty good pics of the 3rd gens I took in Forza 3.

I wish mine was in as good of a condition as this one.

Gotta include the 87 GTA

I know I'm probably going to get labeled off topic, but still; this is the first racing sim I've seen to include the 2nd and 3rd gen Camaros and Firebirds in this level of detail. Yes, there is also a cockpit view for both.

Today I went to Orielly's to change out my serpentine belt, as I walked by one of the Orielly's associates who was helping somebody asked me if I knew where the sparkplugs would be on a Honda Civic... I simply told him that; "I don't know, I only work on American vehicles."

He told me that was the best damn answer he ever heard.
B2k4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:07 AM   #2
Shadow-phoenix
Terrorizing the streets

Drives: 06 GTO, 92 Camaro RS, 84 Trans Am
Send a message via AIM to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via MSN to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow-phoenix
I LOVE Forza 3 as a racing simulator, and the fact that they have some cars (like the 2nd and 3rd gen F-bodies) makes it that much cooler. in the cockpit views are phenominal in all cars in the game.

Rust is the vehicular form of cancer.

A stupid owner is a Camaro's worst fear, second only to the though of going to the crusher.

Camaro: a vicious animal that eats rice for breakfast, and mustangs for dinner.
Shadow-phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
B2k4E
Listen to cereal guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow-phoenix View Post
I LOVE Forza 3 as a racing simulator, and the fact that they have some cars (like the 2nd and 3rd gen F-bodies) makes it that much cooler. in the cockpit views are phenominal in all cars in the game.
I know right, they better have all of the Camaros in Forza 4 or I'll...I'll, prolly still play it and wish that they were there at the same time.

If they do bring them back the IROC needs to be more of an 86 or 87 model, I personally dont like the 90 or 91-92's steering wheel and cluster, I think it takes the "80's muscle car" look out of the driver's side. (No offense, just my personal taste)

If you have an online XBL account add me and we'll do a 3rd gen showdown or somethin, it'd be cool tho if we could get a private game full of Camaro5 users and everybody bring their camaro, (regardless of generation, I'm squeezing over 976 HP out of one of my 3rd gens, and a more reasonable 627 HP out of another.) the only 2 rules being that you cannot do anything unethical such as ram into or pit another player, and that everyone must play with all assists off. I personally don't care what type of transmission they play with, I'm just tired of people turning traction control and stability control on so they can race a 975 HP beast with no throttle control or tuning.

Add me: B2k4E27

Here we go, here's my little 627 HP 350 TPI beast. Spent like an hour tuning the gear ratios and adjusting the suspension just right.

Today I went to Orielly's to change out my serpentine belt, as I walked by one of the Orielly's associates who was helping somebody asked me if I knew where the sparkplugs would be on a Honda Civic... I simply told him that; "I don't know, I only work on American vehicles."

Old 07-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
Shadow-phoenix
Terrorizing the streets

Drives: 06 GTO, 92 Camaro RS, 84 Trans Am
Send a message via AIM to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via MSN to Shadow-phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow-phoenix
definitely will add you the next time i have my xbox hooked up... I'm packing up stuff so i can move back to the states from korea at the moment, so i dont have a lot of time to play...

Rust is the vehicular form of cancer.

A stupid owner is a Camaro's worst fear, second only to the though of going to the crusher.

Camaro: a vicious animal that eats rice for breakfast, and mustangs for dinner.
Shadow-phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #5
Prospective Buyer

Drives: Acura TL Acura MDX
I know I'm probably going to get labeled off topic, but still; this is the first racing sim I've seen to include the 2nd and 3rd gen Camaros and Firebirds in this level of detail. Yes, there is also a cockpit view for both.[/QUOTE]

I always wondered if your sig was a real pic....
Prospective Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
BrandonB956

Drives: RS (11/15/10)
I'm game .

Add me :
Aceshot890

I have as close replica of my car . Exterior wise

Nov.15th 2010 -- Check out my build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116235
BrandonB956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 09:37 PM   #7
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
wow, those are some cool pics.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:52 PM   #8
B2k4E
Listen to cereal guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospective Buyer View Post
I know I'm probably going to get labeled off topic, but still; this is the first racing sim I've seen to include the 2nd and 3rd gen Camaros and Firebirds in this level of detail. Yes, there is also a cockpit view for both.
I always wondered if your sig was a real pic....[/QUOTE]

I know right, nice graphics huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonB956 View Post
I'm game .

Add me :
Aceshot890

I have as close replica of my car . Exterior wise
You're on

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
wow, those are some cool pics.
Thanks, I'll post some more up of my 4th and 5th gens in the game. But right now I did get some pics of a couple gun silhouettes I made in the vinyl group designer.

AR 15

Bushmaster ACR Basic Folder model.

In case you're asking why the quality degraded, I took those with my phone camera to send to some of my friends.

Since I cant seem to embed a PB vid into the thread I guess I'll just have to put the link. It's of the purple gen 3 in my sig doing some major overtaking on a Jaguar, R34 Skyline, and last but not least, a Lamborgini Gallardo: http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/...=Umadlambo.mp4

Last edited by B2k4E; 07-12-2011 at 04:54 AM.