Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #2367
discit

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, 1992 GMC Pickup
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffswhitess View Post
I bought the car on Jan the 2nd and to this day it's the only one I have seen to, other than a black one and it came from the same lot that I got mine from !
There is a black one in Wichita Ks that has painted ones that are outstanding! He calls the color 'Las Vegas gold'. They are the color of ring gold. Yours look good too! Do you have beige interior?
Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #2368
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Drives: 2SS/RS SW with Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by discit View Post
There is a black one in Wichita Ks that has painted ones that are outstanding! He calls the color 'Las Vegas gold'. They are the color of ring gold. Yours look good too! Do you have beige interior?

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
SSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:10 PM   #2369
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Send a message via AIM to SSGirl Send a message via Yahoo to SSGirl Send a message via Skype™ to SSGirl
Mine at a recent cruise to Mt. Charleston!
Attached Images

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
K&N CAI, Customized Graphics, JBA Long Tube Headers, JBA High Flow Cat Back Exhaust, LED Fog Lamps, Heritage Grill, TSW Mirabeau Multipiece Alloy Wheels.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #2370
WhiteCamaroSS
White Camaro 2

Drives: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHQuWojLdhI
Here's my White 2011 SS and a few cameo's of my 1968

I'm new.. and I'm enjoying and learning from everyone on this board. Great shots.. Awesome folks.. and cool Camaro's. This is my 4th Camaro owned.. a 2011 2SS RS Convertible... and matched nicely with the Camaro 1968 SS in the garage. Picked it up August and added Lexani Wheels last weekend... and enjoying it cruising around town.

Cheers !
WhiteCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:28 PM   #2371
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Cool few photo teasers of why SW rules...

Here's a few from a couple photo shoots we did... gonna start a thread with them all eventually...
Attached Images

Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:32 PM   #2372
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago77 View Post
Here's a few from a couple photo shoots we did... gonna start a thread with them all eventually...
Very cool!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 09-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #2373
jeffswhitess

Drives: 2010 ss2 white w/gold stripes
Quote:
That sure is a nice fish you caught in that net sir Nice drop top too!!!
jeffswhitess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 09:35 AM   #2374
JCO2185
RIDING ON AIR

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White
heres one with a little better lighting

--John--2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, Summit White
Air Ride Suspension, BBK Longtube Headers, Hi-Flo cats, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Elite Catch-Can, Airraid CAI, Trifecta tune, ZL1 front end with Phantom grille, ZL1 side skirts, MRR228 graphite wheels
JCO2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #2375
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCO2185 View Post
heres one with a little better lighting

Very nice with the black wheels! I am thinking about powder coating mine black.

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 09-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #2376
discit

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS, 1992 GMC Pickup
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGirl View Post
Very nice with the black wheels! I am thinking about powder coating mine black.
SSGirl, you look good in black, but not on the wheels. Even though I have the factory 21s that have some black in them, the rims on SW need to have shine on them. In my opinion, all black does not do justice for the white paint. Again, that's just my opinion! More bling the better she looks. By the way, you look good on those black stripes even though the orange was awesome too!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #2377
Drago77
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 19 2SS vert, Mosaic Blk, A10
Quote:
SSGirl, you look good in black, but not on the wheels. Even though I have the factory 21s that have some black in them, the rims on SW need to have shine on them. In my opinion, all black does not do justice for the white paint. Again, that's just my opinion! More bling the better she looks. By the way, you look good on those black stripes even though the orange was awesome too!
+1 on the 2 tone wheels.... just an opinion, but I agree, all black is too much against the white.
Drago77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #2378
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Quote:

Well thank you first of all. I have tossed around getting different rims, powder coating mine or honestly just leaving them alone all together. I do like them just the way they are! I do love the black but I do miss my orange one too!

Quote:
+1 on the 2 tone wheels.... just an opinion, but I agree, all black is too much against the white.
thanks for your input!!

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 09-15-2011, 11:40 PM   #2379
SSGirl
Life's Good!

Me and Betty!
Attached Images

"Betty" 2011 2SS/RS
Old 09-16-2011, 09:55 AM   #2380
clintonR71weir

Drives: turbo
I've been waiting to order a white Camaro since the start. 2SS/RS white with orange stripes/interior. My dealer says he should be able to order my car the end of April or early May for July build. I hope he's not just blowing smoke !. If anyone gets any info on the white Camaro please advise.

Tags
summit white, summit white camaro, white camaro