Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 01:04 AM   #113
toyboy1980

Drives: 2012 45th 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by macc24 View Post
Since one good deed deserves another....when you're in the DC/NOVA area let me know and you can come drop a line in the Potamac River right outside my back door.
Hey! Thanks for the offer. Two dear friends of mine are Secret Service agents, and I love spending time in DC with those guys. We usually play the amphitheater in Bristow at least once a tour. It was the first date of this tour actually. Spent a couple of days there rehearsing. One of my USSS buddies took me to dinner at Founding Farmers. It was killer!
Mods: RX Catch Can / MRT Version 2.0 Exhaust / RotoFab CAI / Apex Motorsports Scoop + Windshield Washer Bottle Relocation / Hurst "HardDrive" Plate / Mud Guards / Heritage Grill + Street Scene Lower Valance / Metra Kit + Pioneer AVIC Z120BT / AAC "Ghosted" LED Concept Side Markers / P13W Plasma LED Bulbs + DRL Harness
Old 09-17-2011, 03:30 AM   #114
toyboy1980

Having some great shows in Cali this week. San Bernardino tomorrow, and San Diego on Sunday. Last two chances to see the WCC Camaro! Bring it!!!
Mods: RX Catch Can / MRT Version 2.0 Exhaust / RotoFab CAI / Apex Motorsports Scoop + Windshield Washer Bottle Relocation / Hurst "HardDrive" Plate / Mud Guards / Heritage Grill + Street Scene Lower Valance / Metra Kit + Pioneer AVIC Z120BT / AAC "Ghosted" LED Concept Side Markers / P13W Plasma LED Bulbs + DRL Harness
Old 09-19-2011, 01:20 AM   #115
GB EB

Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
Travis is NOT full of sh!t.

Thanks "Toy Soldier" for spending some time this evening with us. It was nice to have met you and I'm sure you are looking forward to time off with your family and your Camaro.

Since you have a few months off to begin adding mods to your Camaro here is the coupon code thread that I told you would save you some money:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108828

Thanks again and if ya'll are passing through next year and it's after I return from deployment we'll have to get together so you can tell me about all the stuff you've added to your car. Hopefully seeing mine gave you some ideas
Attached Images

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353
Old 09-19-2011, 01:46 AM   #116
toyboy1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 2SS/RS View Post
Travis is NOT full of sh!t.

Thanks "Toy Soldier" for spending some time this evening with us. It was nice to have met you and I'm sure you are looking forward to time off with your family and your Camaro.

Since you have a few months off to begin adding mods to your Camaro here is the coupon code thread that I told you would save you some money:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108828

Thanks again and if ya'll are passing through next year and it's after I return from deployment we'll have to get together so you can tell me about all the stuff you've added to your car. Hopefully seeing mine gave you some ideas
Haha! Great to meet you and Gina!
Old 09-19-2011, 01:59 AM   #117
toyboy1980

I just wanna say thanks to the guys and gals that took me up on my invitation to come out and say hey on this leg of Flatts Fest.

Chuck @ Tampa
Vince @ Albuquerque
John @ San Bernardino
Eric @ Chula Vista

It's really cool that something as simple as a car that we all love, can bring us together not only on this forum, but all over the country and the world. In a day and time when everyone is constantly consumed with work, phones, computers, etc...it's really refreshing to meet some new friends, pop the hood on a car, and just stare for a minute or two.

Camaro5 owners...UNITE!!!

-Travis

P.S.- Honorable mention to Chuck in Wheatland, who really wanted to meet up, but I ran out time to do so. Sorry again buddy, but I'm glad you had fun at the show!
Old 09-19-2011, 08:41 AM   #118
MelodyK

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Metallic Camaro
I <3 U...lol- come to Dallas Texas! We have the MOST Camaros here...I'm sure we could form a "Camaro" get together!-:() Great pics with fun friends & some "HOT CARS!" God Bless, continued good health & happiness. I hope your enjoying driving your Camaro as much as I do MINE <3 I'm in love with my Synergy Green Monster...
Old 09-19-2011, 09:25 AM   #119
PIANOMN
Epic; Winning!

Drives: 2010 1SS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyboy1980 View Post
I just wanna say thanks to the guys and gals that took me up on my invitation to come out and say hey on this leg of Flatts Fest.

Chuck @ Tampa
Vince @ Albuquerque
John @ San Bernardino
Eric @ Chula Vista

It's really cool that something as simple as a car that we all love, can bring us together not only on this forum, but all over the country and the world. In a day and time when everyone is constantly consumed with work, phones, computers, etc...it's really refreshing to meet some new friends, pop the hood on a car, and just stare for a minute or two.

-Travis

P.S.- Honorable mention to Chuck in Wheatland, who really wanted to meet up, but I ran out time to do so. Sorry again buddy, but I'm glad you had fun at the show!
Had a great time! They say music is the worldwide language, but I think cars are also! Everyone (well most people anyway) love to look at cool cars and drive fast, and our cars happen to do both
Old 09-19-2011, 09:32 AM   #120
cam62

Drives: 2012 IBM Vert 2SS/rs
[QUOTE=toyboy1980;3745579]Vince! You guys really took some great pictures. You definitely need the t-tops buddy. ;-)

Yeah, he kicked my ass in the picture dept.. got a new camera now though. LOL
Old 09-19-2011, 06:52 PM   #121
Raven

Drives: 2001 Z28
Where is the car going after you aren't on tour anymore??? I'm going to be in Nashville in November
Old 09-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #122
toyboy1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Where is the car going after you aren't on tour anymore??? I'm going to be in Nashville in November
Well, the car was originally owned by Big Machine Records (our record label), but the NRA actually bought it, and they'll be auctioning it off for charity. So, start saving your money, bid wisely, and it could be yours! ;-)
Old 09-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #123
Raven

Drives: 2001 Z28
Dang, just wanted to check it out, but oh well. Don't need another Camaro at the moment :p
Old 09-19-2011, 09:06 PM   #124
PETRA
My Addiction

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS DropTop
Quote:
Yeah, that was a hot one too. Lakewood is always hot though. My wife and one of her friends drove down for that show. Here they are in the WCC Camaro...

You know, as much as I love my Camaro, I have to say you could probably talk me into trading for the WCC one..... it is SUWEET!

Just an idea..... something for you to consider for the next time you guys are in Charlotte or Columbia or Augusta or Atlanta... I'm flexible.

BTW = RF Rocks!
You sound like my wife...at first she was.........but after a few rides in it and seeing me giggle lik a schoolgirl she was more like ............but then when I told her we could get her Vert lowered to match my stance she was like so it all worked out.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #125
Newold memories

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS
Quote:

Chuck @ Tampa
Vince @ Albuquerque
John @ San Bernardino
Eric @ Chula Vista

-Travis

Travis,

I will take honorable mention all day long when the day ends up listening to Rascal Flatts blow our brains out with some smokin tunes......You guys were great. My wife and I got the opportunity to check out the WCC Camaro and all said and done it was a great day.....Would have been great to meet you but as much as we have talked, I already feel like I have. You are a Class act Travis....Class act.
2010 2SS/RS M6 LS3: K&N CAI, Eibach Pro Lowering Kit, Heritage Grill, Ceramic Tint, GM Performance Borla Exhaust, Hertz/Arc Audio Sound System, MPD1 Rear Spoiler, Rennen C-10 Wheels (20x9 w/ 275/40/20 front & 20x10.5 w/ 295/40/20 rear Continental DSW Extreme contact tires) Hurst Short Throw Shifter.

Visit us @ WWW.Facebook.com/SacramentoValleyCamaros
Old 09-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #126
toyboy1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newold memories View Post
Travis,

I will take honorable mention all day long when the day ends up listening to Rascal Flatts blow our brains out with some smokin tunes......You guys were great. My wife and I got the opportunity to check out the WCC Camaro and all said and done it was a great day.....Would have been great to meet you but as much as we have talked, I already feel like I have. You are a Class act Travis....Class act.
;-)

Closed Thread