Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 03-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #393
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNMyTeeth View Post
I am looking forward to this so much. I have the car already packed ready to leave. Don't judge if my car is dirty. That is a long ways to drive in the rain and still have a clean car. I am going to get it washed up there but it wont be as clean as I like it. That pink elephant car wash, is that a self wash or a drive thru? My car sits to low for a drive thru.
I think all of our cars will be a little dirty...
I'm looking forward to it too!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 01:50 AM   #394
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
All i have been doing is crying, i think i want to try and smile, miss kids and wife terribly!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:37 AM   #395
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 66 Corvair Silverado LTZ
So just to clear up the list. Our72GTO is listed in error as MYGTO.

I am bringing HER Camaro. I am setting my Garmin to record my miles driven.

So..... I have a lot of Choko items for 5th Gens. Should I bring them for those who want some stuff only available in CANADA? Check out their web site if you are not famliar with Choko.

Looks like we will NEED our VIN matching leather jackets!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #396
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
First, I'm really sorry to hear about what's happened, Farthestnorth. Hopefully, we'll be able to cheer you up on Saturday and get your mind on Camaros for at least a little while.

Second, here's a picture of Northgate Mall. I've circled the area where it's likley we would want to park. Parking may be spread out because other people do use the parking lot. Though you could follow the red line to get out of the lot and get on our route, you really could leave from any exit, and go north on the street indicated.

Here's one thing I do suggest. At 1:30 when we leave Northgate, we don't need to go as a group (yet). We do leave and make our way to northbound 5th Avenue.

About 2 long blocks north, 5th turns into a single lane each way street, but with parking on the side of the street (pretty residential). We line up there. Somone can leave a little early, park..and everyone else just line up (parked) behind. Don't block driveways & fire hydrants, but once we've got the group together, we leave as one group. From there, the group -may- get split a little with stop lights, but not much.

Old 03-29-2012, 09:17 AM   #397
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite-T View Post
Well, I am looking forward to saturday. I hope I can get away from work in time. I just got my Solo Performance Hi-Flow cats and Mach X catback installed for the occasion! Here's hoping for decent weather too!

All I can say is that it is a BADASS kit with a capital B!

I'm Lovin' it!

YES YOU WILL!!!!!!

Sprinkles?, I'll be there. Down pours like today and last night. He's stayin' in the garage.

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #398
MOMSREDSS

Drives: 2010 Victory RED RS/SS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
First, I'm really sorry to hear about what's happened, Farthestnorth. Hopefully, we'll be able to cheer you up on Saturday and get your mind on Camaros for at least a little while.

Second, here's a picture of Northgate Mall. I've circled the area where it's likley we would want to park. Parking may be spread out because other people do use the parking lot. Though you could follow the red line to get out of the lot and get on our route, you really could leave from any exit, and go north on the street indicated.

Here's one thing I do suggest. At 1:30 when we leave Northgate, we don't need to go as a group (yet). We do leave and make our way to northbound 5th Avenue.

About 2 long blocks north, 5th turns into a single lane each way street, but with parking on the side of the street (pretty residential). We line up there. Somone can leave a little early, park..and everyone else just line up (parked) behind. Don't block driveways & fire hydrants, but once we've got the group together, we leave as one group. From there, the group -may- get split a little with stop lights, but not much.

Also, please don't block anyone's mail boxes. The mail carriers will not deliver the mail to the home owners if the mail boxes are blocked.

We want them to be excited to see all our cars .
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
MOMSREDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #399
MOMSREDSS

Drives: 2010 Victory RED RS/SS L99
I don't know if they have a gate to the parking lot but, Edmonds Woodway High School is not too far away from Dick's if you're wanting to get all the cars together for a picture. Just a thought.

When we were first married, we lived across the street from the high school. Loved the house, didn't like how close we were to the high school.
2010 2SS/RS, L99, Victory Red, Cyber Gray Stripes, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Tinted Windows, Cold Air Inductions CAI, Pedders Stainless Brake Lines, ARH Long Tube Headers, SLP Loudmouth II Axle Back, BMR Rear trailing arms, BMR Level 3 Performance Handling Package; Build Journal http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130448
MOMSREDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #400
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Also, I hope I'm not overstepping in posting stuff like this. I know this is Farthestnorth's gig, but based on his current situation, sounds like he might want us to step forward and help out a little. Hit me upside the head when we meet if that's not true
Old 03-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #401
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMSREDSS View Post
I don't know if they have a gate to the parking lot but, Edmonds Woodway High School is not too far away from Dick's if you're wanting to get all the cars together for a picture. Just a thought.

When we were first married, we lived across the street from the high school. Loved the house, didn't like how close we were to the high school.
I can check that out. If people are willing to make the short drive down to Edmonds Marina Beach Park, you might be able to get a nice background for group shots as well. Being that it'll be cloudy/rainy, might not be a lot of people in the lot there as well.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #402
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
So just to clear up the list. Our72GTO is listed in error as MYGTO.

I am bringing HER Camaro. I am setting my Garmin to record my miles driven.

So..... I have a lot of Choko items for 5th Gens. Should I bring them for those who want some stuff only available in CANADA? Check out their web site if you are not famliar with Choko.

Looks like we will NEED our VIN matching leather jackets!
Can you still get the VIN Leather Camaro bomber jackets?

I would ove one of those beauties.

Old 03-29-2012, 02:54 PM   #403
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Also, I hope I'm not overstepping in posting stuff like this. I know this is Farthestnorth's gig, but based on his current situation, sounds like he might want us to step forward and help out a little. Hit me upside the head when we meet if that's not true
I appreciate it very much, i am pretty worthless right now, i cant think straight!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #404
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
I appreciate it very much, i am pretty worthless right now, i cant think straight!
I can drive your car for you to burien if you want to go to the pnwcc meeting afterwards lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #405
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Monsoon has started up here now.:(

Old 03-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #406
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Well I just drove up here in the rain the hole way up:( Oh and I got a rock chip in my windshield Now off to go find something to do. I can't wait to meet all of you