Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-16-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
jwendorf47

Drives: 2013 LS3
Trifecta data log

So I submitted my data log about a week ago and still haven't heard back.. Is anyone else having this problem? Customer service has been pretty lackluster since my purchase and I'm starting to regret it. My ghost cam even caused my car to stall upon activation today. Anyone from bad news racing, trifecta, or knowledgeable customers care to chime in?
jwendorf47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Umm... Happens all the time.... It sucks. One of the main reasons I'm waiting for the IPF tune results

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
It normally takes awhile like LS said, but unless you're adding a turbo or SC you should be fine...I installed headers and got the trifecta tune emailed without telling them I had the headers and I did Not need a re tune
Old 11-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
Join the crowd going on three weeks.
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
hunterv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
jwendorf47

Drives: 2013 LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterv6 View Post
Join the crowd going on three weeks.
That's ridiculous. My car also revs slightly while decellerating from 30mph to 0mph while not touching the clutch and out of gear. If I press the clutch in, the revs return to idle. It's weird, man.
jwendorf47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #6
simt3k

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwendorf47 View Post
That's ridiculous. My car also revs slightly while decellerating from 30mph to 0mph while not touching the clutch and out of gear. If I press the clutch in, the revs return to idle. It's weird, man.
bUnK bRo.
simt3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
LMAO, try since MAY 30th!
Old 11-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Best I can tell you is look else where or email and call till they respond.for some reason they get you the tune fast but after that to me they slack off. In other word they need to focus on old business which I don't think they truly care about. CantCMe that a long time indeed.

Sent from the back seat of my go kart.
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
Old 11-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #9
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
That's weird and concerning as a fellow trifecta customer. I never had to wait more than a day for a response to any email I've sent to Vince. I have always had great luck with that.

It worries me that that no longer seems to be the case with them. I'm seeing a lot of these posts lately. I hope I don't need support any time soon.

*Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety*
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
BNRacing

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2019 Camaro 2.0
Turn around time is around a week right now, max. If you haven't had yours looked at yet please resend it so it's at the top of my mailbox and I'll make some noise to get it looked at faster. Vince isn't the only person looking at logs anymore so it's not taking as long.
BNRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Well about 2 weeks ago I gave Tracy my most recent logs. Tracy hear back ASAP from Vince about the logs. Guess vendors are key here. I'm guessing someone needs to reach out and inform Trifecta of all the unhappy customers. Someone that actually matters to them. Because it seems like he doesn't want to play with us Camaro LLT owners anymore. So I'm guessing he should stop taking our money. Until we get what we're paying for.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #12
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
Well about 2 weeks ago I gave Tracy my most recent logs. Tracy hear back ASAP from Vince about the logs. Guess vendors are key here. I'm guessing someone needs to reach out and inform Trifecta of all the unhappy customers. Someone that actually matters to them. Because it seems like he doesn't want to play with us Camaro LLT owners anymore. So I'm guessing he should stop taking our money. Until we get what we're paying for.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Kinda tough. Didn't we pay for lifetime tuning lol?

This is what happens when a company expands too fast without building up their operations internally. At least I hope that's what it is, and not just indifference.

*Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety*

Last edited by CamaroDreams07; 11-16-2012 at 09:11 PM.
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:26 PM   #13
hunterv6
Always bet on Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNRacing View Post
Turn around time is around a week right now, max. If you haven't had yours looked at yet please resend it so it's at the top of my mailbox and I'll make some noise to get it looked at faster. Vince isn't the only person looking at logs anymore so it's not taking as long.
Did that still nothing..... If I was to go from day one it would be almost 5 weeks close it and sent another going on three weeks. I think CantcMe is right. The fact I got mine at twice the price it is now at first great serve and now nothing. A customer should not have to resend for attention. The country is build on customer service and to tell you the truth I am about to jump ship to ipf and drive 2000 plus mile for this one reason.

Sent from the back seat of my go kart.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:19 PM   #14
ChadG

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Kinda tough. Didn't we pay for lifetime tuning lol?

This is what happens when a company expands too fast without building up their operations internally. At least I hope that's what it is, and not just indifference.

Unfortunately CD07, I think it is the latter.
ChadG is offline   Reply With Quote