Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 02-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #15
13GreyVert

Drives: Grey Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybeast View Post
e-mail smx_help yesterday got a call today fixed in a couple mins.
+1
13GreyVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #16
tnxjnvbx

Drives: bmw
Need to get my trial extended too.
tnxjnvbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:45 PM   #17
OC ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 AGM
xM Trial

I have to say I was wrong about XM. I shared the issue with my trial period and they responded in less than 24 hours. I now have a 12 trial and also 3 months of Travel Link. I didn't think they would make it right.

They exceeded my expectation.

Thanks XM!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #18
Aquabluetoo

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL 1
XM problems

I bought my car sept 29th,2012 and on Jan 1,2013 they shut my radio off. By Feb 1, they had shut my XM off again. I own a 2013 ZL 1 and I never know when it will work or shut off. XM has poor customer service but I have other music. Besides, I bought the CAR!
Aquabluetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #19
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquabluetoo View Post
I bought my car sept 29th,2012 and on Jan 1,2013 they shut my radio off. By Feb 1, they had shut my XM off again. I own a 2013 ZL 1 and I never know when it will work or shut off. XM has poor customer service but I have other music. Besides, I bought the CAR!
Give them a call 1 855 292-5573. They'll get it straightened out and give you a year from whenever you call. Might as well wait till after midnight so you'll get mar13-mar14. That's what they did for me, I was pleased and it only took five minutes or so.
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:57 PM   #20
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
....honestly, they are a mess. Whoever has control of that company, and whoever allows that entity to stay in control of that company, needs to be let go. It's fubar. I have made many attempts to rectify a seemingly insignificant thing with the end result being worse than before I started to try to correct a consumer problem. And that was with multiple efforts and time being put forth to correct my situation. I just caved and threw in the towel.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
Camaro Fred
2012 ZL1 VIN 150

Drives: 1973 RS LT Camaro 4 Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
....honestly, they are a mess. Whoever has control of that company, and whoever allows that entity to stay in control of that company, needs to be let go. It's fubar. I have made many attempts to rectify a seemingly insignificant thing with the end result being worse than before I started to try to correct a consumer problem. And that was with multiple efforts and time being put forth to correct my situation. I just caved and threw in the towel.
I agree with OldScoolCamaro - It's not worth the hassle. They shut mine off after a few months, then I tried to get it back on again and it expired again before my trial was over. Very disappointing. I use my IPOD most of the time or just listen to the engine run.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #22
Normagene

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
Wow! Maybe I spoke to soon. Right now it's off and I have a number to call when I'm ready to get it turned on (one year) next time I get her outside weather permitting. I hope I don't have future problems. I did tell them I was very disappointed that I got shut off early. Have to say they were very polite and treated me well. I'll keep my fingers crossed, if I was paying and this happened, I'd be seriously pissed and cancel the service.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #23
Normagene

Took the Beast out for a spin and activated or make that reactivated the XM Radio. Took about five minutes with the call and by the time I tried the channels out.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #24
13GreyVert

Drives: Grey Vert
I'll be honest, I've had some unfortunate interactions with xm customer service on past gm vehicles. But an email to the right place, and I got a phone call and an email saying they updated my account to give me a full year. So, props to xm customer service on this one.
13GreyVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #25
Cybeast

Drives: 2013 Victory Red ZL1 #1562
So we get radio for 1yr but NavTraffic and Travel Link are only for 3mo?
Cybeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #26
SigEp1097
Release the Kraken

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible, 2003 Audi RS6
NavTraffic and Travel Link are included for the year as well.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:58 PM   #27
Normagene

What the heck? Just got a letter from XM stating some customers may not have received their Full Trial Subscription. It states "Steps have been taken to reactivate and reinstate your service for another 12 months".

Fine and dandy. But, at the top of the letter just under "Your Radio ID" is: Trial Ends: MAY 2013

What? That's not 12 months. So it looks like I have to call them AGAIN and get this straightened out before they shut me off AGAIN.

NOT A VERY WELL MANAGED BUSINESS - I enjoy XM Radio, but this is getting RIDICULOUS!
Old 04-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #28
FAIRNOT LZ1
It's in black & white

Drives: 2012 ZL1 Summit White #1366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
What the heck? Just got a letter from XM stating some customers may not have received their Full Trial Subscription. It states "Steps have been taken to reactivate and reinstate your service for another 12 months".

Fine and dandy. But, at the top of the letter just under "Your Radio ID" is: Trial Ends: MAY 2013

What? That's not 12 months. So it looks like I have to call them AGAIN and get this straightened out before they shut me off AGAIN.

NOT A VERY WELL MANAGED BUSINESS - I enjoy XM Radio, but this is getting RIDICULOUS!
Not worth it! I love it too but
They will drain your bank account for you do not give them any account info!!!

FAIRNOT LZ1 is offline   Reply With Quote