Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 04-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
mropus

Drives: 2010 black 2ssrs
rx superchiller and catch can

After an unsuccessful installation of the super chiller by a shop in Atlanta, I won't mention....what the heck....Hunters Performance, and $550.00 up a hogs @$$, the 12 hour drive for me to see Tracy Lewis at his shop RevExtreme in Palmetto, Florida, was long overdue.
He had encouraged me to bring the car and the wife and take a mini vacation while we were there but I'm afraid we wound up under foot most of the time although they never made us feel that way. The wait and the ride were well worth it, not only did they straighten up the mess created earlier, they educated us on what we had in the car as well as directions we need to go in order to meet our goals for the car. This is an A-1 shop not only in professional qualifications but in the attitude and willingness to help the customer as well. Attached are a few pics of the re-install as well as the catch can we purchased from them while we were there.
The super chiller meets and exceeds RevExtreme's claims and my expectations.
Can't say enough about these folks....thanks Tracy ,Karen and crew.Name:  100_2651.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  154.2 KB

Name:  100_2652.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  194.5 KB

Name:  100_2655.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  171.9 KB

Name:  100_2661.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  194.0 KB
Old 04-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #2
GbrilliantQ
¡ʇuɐıןןıɹq

Drives: 2011 Camaro IOM 2SS/RS
Damn, I hope Hunters is out of business... My car is with Tracy now too, with a blown up motor, with an HPS turbo kit on it..... Glad they got it finished for you.

Sent from my Transformer
GbrilliantQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
mropus

Drives: 2010 black 2ssrs
Yeah, I saw your car there man.....i feel for ya. I believe you are in good hands now. Good luck with the build. will definitely be better than before