Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 03-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #393
camaro-ss65

Drives: Camaro 2SS 1LE
I got one today!!! this is what I did....
build your camaro (chevrolet.com), on the last page located next to "Your Built Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Summary" click on share and email it to yourself. It'll send you a direct link to your build. Did that a few days ago and I just happen to click on the link today at work. When I saw the offer I jumped out of my seat! Couldn't submit it so took a screenshot just in case. Opened another tab and chatted with GM, they'll email me the private offer in a few days.
camaro-ss65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #394
larkin

Drives: 2004 Saturn Ion
I've been trying everything that was mentioned but no luck. I'm excited to be part of this community. If anyone can try or has experience with the private offers private message so I can get rid of this Saturn with this recall going on!
larkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #395
Akg46

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS 1LE
I am trying for a private offer. Let me know if anyone has one. Thanks!
Akg46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:25 PM   #396
VQ35DE

Drives: 2013 / 2SS / RS / L99
Got one today (thanks) and it still expires on March 31st.
VQ35DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:16 AM   #397
ghostrider2

Drives: 2014 Bright Yellow ZL1 Vert/M6
If anybody has one to spare I would appreciate it as I can't even to get the page that you fill out your information to work! Thank you
ghostrider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 02:17 AM   #398
ghostrider2

Drives: 2014 Bright Yellow ZL1 Vert/M6
I got it to pop but only for the 2014, grrrrrrrr....
ghostrider2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:13 PM   #399
godbolt5234

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
Good evening,

I am in need of a private offer as well.
Alston Godbolt
alstongodbolt@hotmail.com

Thank you
godbolt5234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:36 AM   #400
godbolt5234

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
Nevermind I was able to get one early this morning. What I did to get the private offer was build the car then share it using my email address. They I use the emailed link hit f5 until I got a pop up. All yesterday the pop up was request a quote. However this morning as soon as I clicked the link the first pop up was the private offer. It may or may not of helped that I filled out the survey. Also, as others have stated, I cleared my browser, cookies, cache after ever failed attempt. It's a lot of work, but 1000 in my pocket is worth it
godbolt5234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:18 PM   #401
ihada69L78

Drives: 2023 Silverado LTZ, 2022 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by godbolt5234 View Post
Nevermind I was able to get one early this morning. What I did to get the private offer was build the car then share it using my email address. They I use the emailed link hit f5 until I got a pop up. All yesterday the pop up was request a quote. However this morning as soon as I clicked the link the first pop up was the private offer. It may or may not of helped that I filled out the survey. Also, as others have stated, I cleared my browser, cookies, cache after ever failed attempt. It's a lot of work, but 1000 in my pocket is worth it
When does it expire, and is it good on a 2015?
ihada69L78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:17 PM   #402
Scarlet14

Drives: 2014 2SS RS Crystal Red Convert
Quote:

Information for others, you don't have to clear browser history and cookies after each attempt. I clear them, and then refresh (you can use F5 key) until the private offer comes up. I have noticed if they aren't giving them out, a request a quote pop-up will come up instead.

I don't know if all of this is true for others, but it is for me.

Good Luck.
Scarlet14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:24 PM   #403
mirabella
silver snow

Drives: 2017 Red 1LT RS
I got one yay! I tried off and on all day and finally got it by going to the shop,click and save!

$1,000!

Now I can get my 2LT RS. . I'm so excited!
mirabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 07:52 PM   #404
Jonny Camaro

Drives: 1968 Camaro 1992 Camaro 2014 Camaro
I was about to leave Chevy web site and private offer popped up. They must have felt sorry for me because I went on and built my dream car a million times. lol Used it on 2014 SS Crystal Red Tint. Now it is sitting at dealership because of recall.
Jonny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 10:22 AM   #405
Neuf Cruz

Drives: 2011 LS Black on Black 6speed
Quote:

I did a build and emailed myself. What and when do i do something with f5?. Had an offer over a year ago but did not need it then. Now i need it and cant get one.

Roto-Fab CAI-Ported Throttle Body-Black Ice Isolator-Flow Master Axle Back-RX-Catch Can-Hurst Short Throw Shifter-Trifecta Tune\Ghost Cam

Phantom Billet Grill-Billet Fuel Door-Side Gills-Headlight Armor Black Out Kit-Zenik Rims-Lowering Springs-MGP Caliper Covers-Dome\Trunk\Footwell Lighting.
Neuf Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 03:13 PM   #406
Scarlet14

Drives: 2014 2SS RS Crystal Red Convert
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuf Cruz View Post
I did a build and emailed myself. What and when do i do something with f5?. Had an offer over a year ago but did not need it then. Now i need it and cant get one.

1) clear browser history and cookies
2) build and price your camaro... when you get to the final quote page, when it finishes loading, that's where the popup will show up.
3) If no pop up, then refresh (you can us the F5 key). Keep refreshing until a pop up shows up.
4) I've noticed that if a "Request a Quote" or survey pop up shows up, then they aren't giving out the Private Offers at that time. If the other pop ups show up... try later that day or the next day.
5) If you get a pop up... any of the pop ups, then you need to clear browser history and cookies and start refreshing again(F5)... but no need to start the build all over again.

Someone else on this forum has indicated that it's all random and the can show up anytime. But, from my experience having a secure system, I can get the pop ups just about anytime after a few refreshes.... if the Private Offer isn't being given out, the other pop ups take it's place. Just my experience.

Also note, if you are trying to get a PO now, you will need to purchase by June 30th... which doesn't seem too likely with the recall hold in place.

Normally, the Private Offers don't show up until close to mid month. ...but, that's normally.

Good luck.
Scarlet14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
$1000, gm incentive, offer, private, refresh