Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-30-2014, 05:37 AM   #1
Dent RS
Axes Kivster

Drives: Camaro '12 2SS/RS
Angry DJ grilles !!! disappointing customer service and veryy unpleasant experience

Hello everyone ,

I have placed an order on 9th of Sep for an upper and lower DJ predator hidden headlight grille , this was supposed to be put on my project car which we are working on in a motosport company to be featured in a motorshow that took place on 24th Oct -2014 , i have been informed that by their customer service dept. that it takes a min of 14 business days , since placing my order on 9th of Sep , i have not been updated about my order by no means at all , through the week i send dozens of emails to get a reply after 5-7 days , i send them pm's on camaro5 account they dont reply , anyway after finally settling things and that the grilles are shipping on 14th of Oct , they sent me an email saying that the grilles have been shipped with a tracking number for Fedex , tracking displays that shipping label has Only been created with no pick up , i contacted fedex and they confirmed that the shipment has not been tendered to fedex , i contacted DJ back and this is what they replied :

Quote :
Dear Dawood,
>>
>> We are looking into your shipment location with our freight carrier. The package was processed for shipment on the date your tracking number was issued. As
>> soon as we receive a resolution from them we will update you with the results.
>>
>> DJ Grilles Customer Service,

this was on 21st Oct , since then i keep sending them emails and contacting them by phone which is very hard for me as iam in Dubai which is totally different time zone and i just want to get a response from them. this is by far the most horrible customer service i had for an order , im going to complete 2 months on next 9th Nov , and taking into consideration that i am a returning customer as i had ordered the phantom grille from them which i had no problem with when i ordered. i dont know what happened or if there has been a change in their staff , please if anyone has any connections with them or know someone that can help would really appreciate it. i have opened a claim through Paypal and i hope i get my rights back , i dont expect to pay 1000+ $ to a supposedly Leader Company in automotive products to just keep waiting forever.

Dawood,
Dent RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:55 AM   #2
ToolFan66

Drives: 2011 2SS 6.2L W/RS package
I think they have had their hands full with SEMA the last couple weeks.

Not making an excuse for them as you ordered weeks ago, and you should of had your order weeks ago IMO..

KooKs LT Headers, Borla S-Type cat back, RotoFab CAI, Bo White PTB, RMCR tune...
ToolFan66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:08 PM   #3
Dent RS
Axes Kivster

Drives: Camaro '12 2SS/RS
thanks for your reply, the thing is i dont mind receiving a reply stating that the might be busy with SEMA or any other excuse , but they just ignore responding to the customer ,
Dent RS is offline   Reply With Quote