Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-21-2015, 06:56 PM   #15
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
It's been a pleasure working with you, Keith. Best of luck and your new venture.

As someone in a similar position as you I can understand how hard it is to make sales without pushing parts down people's throat. We're car enthusiast's not salesman!

Best of luck with everything, good sir!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:03 PM   #16
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Tyler View Post
It's been a pleasure working with you, Keith. Best of luck and your new venture.

As someone in a similar position as you I can understand how hard it is to make sales without pushing parts down people's throat. We're car enthusiast's not salesman!

Best of luck with everything, good sir!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Yep, I guess that was my "problem"!!! I couldn't have said it any better. It was really great working with you too Tyler. But I'm not dying man, I'll still be around here….just not as a vendor anymore!!!
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:28 PM   #17
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I'm sorry to see you've been let go, but I'm impressed that you still find BMR to be your go-to brand for suspension parts. It shows that you really believe in what they do, and I respect that as a guy considering suspension parts in the future.

I worked in sales before the Navy, and not many people know the specifics of it here, but I'm sure you can guess. In any case, I made some significant changes when I realized I needed to grow in another direction. This is your opportunity to evaluate who you are and where you want to go once you're established in sunny Florida.

Keep your chin up. There are great opportunities ahead for you. Stay awesome.

As for the vendors in here, I have a lot of respect for your professionalism and mutual respect in a competitive industry. That kind of class will take your businesses far.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:08 AM   #18
camarossdusk
whippled 5th gen

Drives: 2013 camaro ss
So sorry to see you let go keith, you really went the extra mile with my rear suspension needs for blown 5th gen. I specifically ordered many parts through you and you will def. be missed, you will land on your feet soon I have faith in that.

Eric
Whipple running 13 lbs of boost, Innovators west 8 rib with 10 percent over drive crankshaft pulley. Fore level 2 Dual pump fuel system, with duel TI auto fuel pumps, ID 1300 fuel injectors, tuned on e85. Driveshaft shop aluminum driveshaft, 1400 hp half shafts, Detroit tru-trac. ls9 camshaft, CNC ported heads, with trunion and dual valve spring upgrade, LS9 head gaskets, ARP 2000 head studs, Manley stainless valves. Adjustable Bmr toe rods, trailing arms, rear adjustable sway bar, full cradle bushings, upper control arm bushings, BMR diff. bushings, bmr driveshaft safety loop.
camarossdusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 11:05 AM   #19
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
Yep, I guess that was my "problem"!!! I couldn't have said it any better. It was really great working with you too Tyler. But I'm not dying man, I'll still be around here….just not as a vendor anymore!!!
I admire your spirit, Keith. You'll be back on your feet in no time!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 02:27 PM   #20
SS PANTHER

Drives: 2013 SS Supercharged Convertible
Maybe it's time to come to California and work for the new Pfadt. Good luck.
SS PANTHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 04:02 PM   #21
blazzin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS PANTHER View Post
Maybe it's time to come to California and work for the new Pfadt. Good luck.
Hahahaha!!! That would be hilarious!!! But no, after this last move, the Wife and I are both pretty sure that we don't want to move again….ever!!!! Something will come along, I already have several applications submitted to various places in the area. I'm hoping to get back to my roots in the aviation/aerospace industry. We'll see how it goes.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:36 PM   #22
NotYetLegend

Drives: 2012 1SS/RS
Best of luck to you and your family Keith! Sorry to see you go, as many others above have said I too always choose BMR for any given part when possible and a large part of that was seeing how knowledgeable you are without being pushy. Hope to continue to see you around the forum and I hope you get a killer new job.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:47 PM   #23
hkittrell

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS/RS 1LE
I was laid off in 2008 and was out of work for two years. I feel your pain.
hkittrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 05:56 PM   #24
Chevrolade
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Your always a great help buddy , goodluck in the future
Chevrolade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:56 PM   #25
fargomike
The Dude Abides

Drives: Black 2SS M6
Hey Keith sorry to hear the news . Remember things happen for a reason . Could be worse you could be up here with your ride put away until May ! Wanna trade
2010 Black 2SS/LS3/M6 Kooks 1 7/8 Ceramic Coated Headers, Borla ATAK CB , JRE Tune , Halltech Yellow Jacket CAI ,VMax Ported TB, PFADT Coilovers,Forgestar CF5's Textured Gunmetal w/Nitto Invo's 275/315 ,Hurst Billet Plus 2 Shifter AAC P13W Plasma LEDw/DRL Harness ,30% Tinting,
fargomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 12:17 PM   #26
20141SSCONVERTIBLE

Drives: 2014-1SS Convertible Red Hot
Exclamation Sorry to hear the unfortunate news about you leaving BMR

Keith,

Your knowledge of the Gen5 Camaro platform suspension was (still is!) Second to None!

You provided me and countless others with sound advice on both stock and BMR suspension components. Thanks to you, my 2014 SS Convertible has become quite capable in the turns and flies straight and true off the launch.

It is my humble opinion that BMR has lost a dedicated, hard working, and above all, LOYAL employee. Let's face it, in these uncertain economic times, reputation and dependability are paramount. All of the members here can purchase suspension components from a multitude of reputable suppliers. Like myself, many of them probably made up their minds to go with BMR after talking or emailing directly with YOU! I know you sold me on BMR suspension parts without the high pressure sales, and made me a repeat customer due to your outstanding knowledge and rapport with the online Camaro community.

In short, you will be sorely missed by the folks you helped during your short time at BMR. I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors! If there is anything I can do to return the favor, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,

Matt
Old 01-27-2015, 08:00 PM   #27
blazzin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20141SSCONVERTIBLE View Post
Keith,

Your knowledge of the Gen5 Camaro platform suspension was (still is!) Second to None!

You provided me and countless others with sound advice on both stock and BMR suspension components. Thanks to you, my 2014 SS Convertible has become quite capable in the turns and flies straight and true off the launch.

It is my humble opinion that BMR has lost a dedicated, hard working, and above all, LOYAL employee. Let's face it, in these uncertain economic times, reputation and dependability are paramount. All of the members here can purchase suspension components from a multitude of reputable suppliers. Like myself, many of them probably made up their minds to go with BMR after talking or emailing directly with YOU! I know you sold me on BMR suspension parts without the high pressure sales, and made me a repeat customer due to your outstanding knowledge and rapport with the online Camaro community.

In short, you will be sorely missed by the folks you helped during your short time at BMR. I wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors! If there is anything I can do to return the favor, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,

Matt
Wow Matt, that was beautiful!!! I almost teared up!!! Thank you very much for the very kind words. I will really miss talking with y'all and giving suspension advise to all my loyal customers like yourself. But I'll still be around here, so if you or anybody else would like my "newly unbiased" opinion on something suspension related, please just let me know. The new job search is in full effect, just hoping to hear back from one of several new prospective employers that I have applied to. Thanks again.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:04 AM   #28
RatedZ

Drives: Camaro SS
Sorry to hear that man but you will be better off for I would never buy anything from them. Period.
RatedZ is offline   Reply With Quote