Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-12-2015, 12:09 PM   #57
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
2014 is a pretty new Camaro! D-bag comment just because you are unhappy in Detroit.
i dunno, that's probably the nicest thing you could say to help someone.

great steal OP, good luck if you ever decide to sell it
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:27 PM   #58
Rainbow1616

Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
You don't get it. If he spells and uses poor grammar here, he ultimately uses it on job applications too. Are you saying he purposely uses poor writing skills on the internet, then is magically able to write like a Rhodes Scholar on a job application? LOL! You're funny.

Gimme a break, who cares what grammar anyone uses on forums.

Woodboss

OP
Nice car, Great job!
Rainbow1616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #59
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow1616 View Post

Gimme a break, who cares what grammar anyone uses on forums.

Woodboss

OP
Nice car, Great job!
You're right. Being able to read and write the English language in the correct fashion is overrated. Again, carry on guys.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:38 PM   #60
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Being able to read and write the English language in the correct fashion is overrated.
Obviously. Personally, I make frequent comments about the grammar skills displayed here, but it is all meant to be helpful... not derogatory. People think it is less important these days, to know how to effectively communicate given the internet, texting, email w/ spell check, etc. I beg to differ. With today's emphasis on texting, emailing, and posting on forums (versus oral communication), it's more important than ever that we know how to form sentences, spell correctly, and uses proper tenses when typing.

All I can do is try to help and enlighten. If people have no pride in what they exhibit publically, then they can certainly feel free to continue to display their ignorance.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:57 PM   #61
DFWZ28

Drives: 2010 SS
Aaron,

great job, car looks very nice. and I agree with one of the posters here, good thinking and seems like you had a good plan and put some elbow grease to get your car. much better than the spoiled brats that wait for mom and dad to buy them a new car.

and finally..............go spurs............next year that is.

Loop...........life long spurs fan since the early 70's
Old 05-12-2015, 04:27 PM   #62
habunow1

Drives: 2010 Yellow 2SS, 2011 CG 1LT IPF SC
Op great job, where there is a will there is a way. This is a great lesson to learn early in live an shows you with hard work you can succeed and have the things you want. Apply this to all you do and who knows the limits. Welcome to C5 and enjoy the car.
habunow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:16 PM   #63
pickwithaustin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible and:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Obviously. Personally, I make frequent comments about the grammar skills displayed here, but it is all meant to be helpful... not derogatory.

My favorite one is when someone says, "I want to sale my car."

Were we all just a whole lot smarter back in the day, or what? It does seem like we've slowly become a country of dufus.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible | 1980 Corvette Stingray | 1981 Firebird | 1968 El Camino | 2007 Crown Vic Police Interceptor | 2001 Silverado | 2001 Blazer | 1965 Chevy C-10 | 2007 Harley Softail Custom | 2013 MX-5 in Copper Red Mica | 2000 Corvette Convertible | 2010 Corvette Grand Sport | 2006 Audi A3 Turbo | 2008 BMW 328i

pickwithaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 06:13 AM   #64
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
You're right. Being able to read and write the English language in the correct fashion is overrated. Again, carry on guys.
**complete sarcasm on my part**

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Obviously. Personally, I make frequent comments about the grammar skills displayed here, but it is all meant to be helpful... not derogatory. People think it is less important these days, to know how to effectively communicate given the internet, texting, email w/ spell check, etc. I beg to differ. With today's emphasis on texting, emailing, and posting on forums (versus oral communication), it's more important than ever that we know how to form sentences, spell correctly, and uses proper tenses when typing.

All I can do is try to help and enlighten. If people have no pride in what they exhibit publically, then they can certainly feel free to continue to display their ignorance.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote