Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-27-2016, 08:17 PM   #351
CamaroBruno

Drives: 16 Mosaic Black: 1LT; RS; NPP; Bose
Didn't attach the screenshot correctly last time...
Attached Images

CamaroBruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:57 PM   #352
TMasticTB91
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroBruno View Post
Not sure why you'd ever need this but if you take a screenshot (home + power button) with your iPhone while it's plugged into the USB outlet, it stores two photos: 1) your iPhone screen; 2) your car's screen.
Ha, that's pretty awesome. I'll do it to make my brother jealous.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:46 AM   #353
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFella View Post
Interested to learn/find out some new things from you guys!

Seats don't recline.
Marty McFlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 06:40 PM   #354
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McFlew View Post
Seats don't recline.
See pages 1-3 of this thread. This issue has been discussed to death. Do a search to find much more. For some reason, the seats are not supposed to 'recline' more than they do. ??????
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 07:43 PM   #355
SSSHYBOY

Drives: 2SS convertible, black,black
It's a birth control issue...
Old 07-31-2016, 09:06 PM   #356
Johnwon

Drives: 2016 Mosaic Black 2SS, NPP, A8.
I have an A8 and like to downshift it to slow the car instead of use the brakes unless there are people behind me who I am concerned about and need to show them my brake lights. One thing that gets old is that it's always in 7th or so and I have to do a bunch of bumps to get into a gear that will start to slow me at a decent rate (and allow me to hear the NPP). Tonight I startled myself, because I held the downshift a bit too long and all of a sudden the the engine jumped to life... Come to find out, if you toss it into manual mode and hold it in downshift for a couple seconds it automatically goes to the lowest safest gear. It's a ton of fun to then pounce on the gas, but that wasn't what I trying to do until testing it a few times later where there was no traffic or lights. Anyway, that's a nice feature when you are doing about 30-35 coming up to a red light and want it to drop into 2rd without accidentally pushing it to 1st and hitting your head on the windshield
Johnwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:34 PM   #357
Capisce

Drives: 2016 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwon View Post
I have an A8 and like to downshift it to slow the car instead of use the brakes unless there are people behind me who I am concerned about and need to show them my brake lights. One thing that gets old is that it's always in 7th or so and I have to do a bunch of bumps to get into a gear that will start to slow me at a decent rate (and allow me to hear the NPP). Tonight I startled myself, because I held the downshift a bit too long and all of a sudden the the engine jumped to life... Come to find out, if you toss it into manual mode and hold it in downshift for a couple seconds it automatically goes to the lowest safest gear. It's a ton of fun to then pounce on the gas, but that wasn't what I trying to do until testing it a few times later where there was no traffic or lights. Anyway, that's a nice feature when you are doing about 30-35 coming up to a red light and want it to drop into 2rd without accidentally pushing it to 1st and hitting your head on the windshield
That's interesting! I need to test it tomorrow morning. I swear once I was in 3rd and down shifted and somehow it threw me in first. Ugly
Old 08-01-2016, 12:15 AM   #358
elpatofeo
LawBraker

Drives: 10 SIM 2LT/RS & 2016 1SS Hyper Blue
I did not know that if you have your ebrake on and start to take off before you turn it off, it automatically turns itself off.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:43 AM   #359
Capisce

Drives: 2016 2SS Camaro
Reporting back on testing holding the downshift with an A8.

I had a red light in front of me and was going about 45-50 so i figured it was a good time to try. It all happened kind of fast but slow at the same time. When I swapped to manual mode i believe i was in 7th. Held the shifter down and I THINK i saw 6th then 4th then 2nd flash before me (I'm still half asleep) Once it said 2nd I actually had time to think to myself "hmm this sure doesn't feel like 2nd" and then the shifts caught up and the engine revved. The trans was maybe 1 second slower than the screen
Old 08-01-2016, 04:15 PM   #360
Kendell347
Doc

Drives: BLACKOUT & Fifty
I just learned on a 50th anniversary there is a rim protector built into the tire...had hit a curb by accident but no damaged rim....amazing!

Sent from BLACKOUT using Tapatalk
1100-7/20/2009 * 6000-2/4/10 Proud Owner of Autographed Litho # 1282010 Camaro 2 SS/RS - BLACKOUT & 2017 Camaro 2 SS - 50th Anniversary #894 WWW. NY5THGEN.COM
Kendell347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 04:21 PM   #361
Mountain

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2016 1SS (previous)
I'll put this little thing up that I think is pretty cool (we'll see how useful it actually ends up being though):

The front spindles actually have threaded holes in them (to accept a bolt) to be used to more accurately/easily adjust camber. Instead of just trying to man-handle the parts, you can use mechanics.
Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 05:17 PM   #362
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
I'll put this little thing up that I think is pretty cool (we'll see how useful it actually ends up being though):

The front spindles actually have threaded holes in them (to accept a bolt) to be used to more accurately/easily adjust camber. Instead of just trying to man-handle the parts, you can use mechanics.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:01 AM   #363
TenSeven

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
I was cleaning my OEM wheels to put into storage and saw CHINA cast into them. Sigh...
TenSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:33 AM   #364
Razzaa

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSeven View Post
I was cleaning my OEM wheels to put into storage and saw CHINA cast into them. Sigh...

Pics or it didn't happen!!!!
Razzaa is offline   Reply With Quote