Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 03-12-2010, 04:35 PM   #323
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Hoping to order my Injen CAI this next week. From the looks of things I will probably get it by Summer.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #324
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Remove in wet weather?!? WTF?
Well, if it's behind the DRL it should be pretty well protected... If possible I will try to get some better under car pictures tomorrow... time permitting..
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #325
jeffsuch
revjeff

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Yikes all...I was just about to place my order this evening...is it really that bad in the rain? I was pretty pumped about it.
jeffsuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #326
jeffsuch
revjeff

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Scrming....stupid UPS guy always comes late here too...just about the time the wife gets home or dinner is ready...what timing!!
jeffsuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #327
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrming View Post
I'm soooooooo busted.... UPS guy pulls up to the house same time as the Mrs... The Injen box is HUGE! I had told the Mrs. I had ordered something for the car... Needless to say she seen the BOX and the gave me the evil eye and said, "I though you said it was some thing SMALL for the car!"

LOL!
Classic,

Thats why im keeping the box at work.
christianmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #328
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Hoping to order my Injen CAI this next week. From the looks of things I will probably get it by Summer.
Well depending where you are., i order mine this Wednesday and got it today.
christianmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #329
camaro598

Drives: Camaro
Scrming - Good info! What data logging software are you using?
camaro598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:06 PM   #330
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
I'm soooooooo busted.... UPS guy pulls up to the house same time as the Mrs... The Injen box is HUGE! I had told the Mrs. I had ordered something for the car... Needless to say she seen the BOX and the gave me the evil eye and said, "I though you said it was some thing SMALL for the car!"

LOL!
Thats hilarious...Telll your wife its for educational purposes only
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:54 PM   #331
67 GTO
13.453 @ 101.90

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Rally Yellow
Quote:

LOL!
Damn UPS. What can brown do for you!

GMPP exhaust/JBA shorties/Vararam CAI/VMax TB/SLP Pulley/VMax IM isolator/MACE Ported IM +Plenum Spacer/IPF Tuned
67 GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #332
SNV

Drives: 2014 RRM 2ls
Quote:

LOL!
Tell her they just used a big box to ship it haha. My wife gave up. BTW she is never home for ups guy haha. I also have a side computer company so ups is always here .
Old 03-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #333
ROD1
Retired

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS V6 #1301 DOB 3/23/09
Quote:

LOL!
Told wifey about this. She laughed her ass off. Then got a serious look on her face and said, "So, did yours come today" I just laughed and said "I didnt order one." ..............yet.
ROD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:15 PM   #334
TJ91

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROD1 View Post
Told wifey about this. She laughed her ass off. Then got a serious look on her face and said, "So, did yours come today" I just laughed and said "I didnt order one." ..............[SIZE="1"]yet.[/SIZE]
You guys kill me
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
Old 03-12-2010, 06:58 PM   #335
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNV View Post
Tell her they just used a big box to ship it haha. My wife gave up. BTW she is never home for ups guy haha. I also have a side computer company so ups is always here .
Well, the wife tolerated a LOT with my previous car... modding every week, gone every weekend at either the race track or a car show... So when I told her i wanted the Camaro, that was when she made me promise no mods and I wasn't going to be gone every weekend.....

Of course the funniest thing was the second day I had the car and I was outside washing the car... The FedEx guy used to deliver me car mods every few days.. well, I'm standing there washing the car... He's driving down the street, basically locks 'em up, and comes to a screeching halt at the end my drive way... then just looks at me and says, "Oh, no.... here we go again!" LOL!
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #336
TJ91

Quote:
Well, the wife tolerated a LOT with my previous car... modding every week, gone every weekend at either the race track or a car show... So when I told her i wanted the Camaro, that was when she made me promise no mods and I wasn't going to be gone every weekend.....

Of course the funniest thing was the second day I had the car and I was outside washing the car... The FedEx guy used to deliver me car mods every few days.. well, I'm standing there washing the car... He's driving down the street, basically locks 'em up, and comes to a screeching halt at the end my drive way... then just looks at me and says, "Oh, no.... here we go again!" LOL!
thats awesome!