Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #43
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
Thatsnthe older 2006 version. They did just do a new 2013 top gear version tho. Not sure when it will air. I heard they crashed the car too lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo View Post
Dude... That is a GT-R juke lol. Can you imagine the price. Definitely out of my league.

Keep em coming. Yoy guys can maybe help me pick the best one for me. Camaro5 style i was thinking about the new BRZ too. The suby version. They are more of a corner carver rather than a power straight line performer. I know they did confirm a turbo BRZ version. The WRX is also going to be redesigned and rebranded as a brand of its own starting 2014. I am also digging the new style of the mustangs. They look bad ass!
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #44
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo View Post
Finally saw my first Juke (not a R) on the road the other day. Reminds me a lot of the Mini and the new Fiat.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #45
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
The Juke is pretty ugly but that size/weight with a GT-R shoved in it! "545 horsepower" at the starting gate! Holy S*$t! but yes way too much money! I mean they announced it in Dubai after all...
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #46
bmorecam
Account Suspended

the regular juke is ewwwwww! but that juke-R is SICK! GT-R in a nuke body. not bad.

Now...WTH am I going to do with my lingenfelter 3.91? Can't believe I paid all this money for the gear and install. Probably not even broken in. I only want 300 bucks and stock M6 differential back in place. if I can't find any option, someone is going to have hell of a fun LOL.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #47
Goo

Drives: Cayman S
I would be more incline if you were local to me... I was thinking 3.73 but 3.91 ...
That's a good deal! someone should jump on that!
Goo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #48
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Noooooooooooooo, first scrming then you? I can't believe this! But you have to do whatever you feel is right. I want to personally thank you for all that you have done for not only the community, but for helping me out on a lot of things. You have been an amazing help and an even better guinea pig

I'm sure I'll be sending you PM's soon. I'm about to install my IM and spacer. I was going to do it earlier in the week but my wideband went out again, it's because it's installed at the 9 o'clock position, so I need to get that fixed and then I'll get that IM instaled.

Quick question, do you remember how much it leaned out your AFR?
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:43 PM   #49
Abstrak

Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro LS / Team LFX
I would take it off you if i had a manual
Old 05-04-2012, 07:21 PM   #50
MACE_ENG

Drives: LLT Machine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
I'm actually thinking about a 135 steve. Twin turbo, dual clutch(11-12), a little rocket. One car I would get without a doubt tho is the new 370z, but 2 seater is the only deal breaker. Only if it had 2 baby seat in the back I would of have been back here with a thread that said "I got a ZZZZZ!!!"

Whatever I decide on I will make sure I will have fun with. If you need me for anything, I'm still here steve
Yeah the Z is a really nice ride but not really family friendly :( Ah well kids can walk joking LOL

WRX would be a nice compromise in 4 door I guess, without breaking your back to put the kits in the back, unlike in a small coupe. That would kill me

Thanks for your support Jay

Can't wait to see what you finally settle on getting
MACE_ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #51
right to travel

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS 1LE SW
stay chevy wait for the Code 130r turbo???????
right to travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #52
Abstrak

Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro LS / Team LFX
Why would you put that much power into that little as car hahaha I would wrap myself around a tree. That car reminds me of the italian job mini coopers. If I had100+k to play with I would get one and have way to much fun with that bad boy.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #53
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Looking at the Juke - R makes me think Leaf. I wonder why Nissan did not decide to do this to the stylish 370Z. Sure the Juke is fast and nimble, but the car is butt ugly. I like the Ford ST style alot more than the Juke. I will be looking out for the top gear episode when it comes out.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #54
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Ok, so ford just announced official numbers for the new ST. 280TQ and 263HP! Order now and delivery around oct-nov. The stats are exactly the same as mazdaspeed 3. Matter of fact, it's american version ms3 LOL. Same hatch, same FWD, same turbocharged, same direct injected, except that the ST come with very nice looking recaro seats and ST specifically designed front brembo like brakes.

I'm having one hell of a decision issue right now. I'm thinking in the lines ford ST, new twin scroll turbo gen coupe R-spec, WRX, and even the new 2nd generation MS3. I really like the ST but I don't know if I can go without a car until oct-nov. I already know WRX inside out and it's capability is well proven, but I heard that the WRX is going to change completely for 2014 to even a lighter chassis, the MS3 I know nothing about except that it has massive torque steer from all of that tq going to front wheel. The new 2013 gen coupe turbo R-spec seem very capable and packaged very well and almost track ready for around 26k.

What do you guys think?
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2012, 04:32 PM   #55
Kmorpheus
Account Suspended

Drives: Green Dream Machine
The Hyunda the others are not even close.
Kmorpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #56
HopeRidesAlone

Drives: 2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
I would have to put my vote in for the gen coupe or possibly upgrade to and STI?

2010 Black 2SS/RS - Stainless powers 1 7/8 LT headers, cold air inductions cai, Tuned by dynosteve, Feesler side skirt, Feesler Spoiler, Feesler carbon fiber bowties, H&R Lowering Springs.
HopeRidesAlone is offline   Reply With Quote