Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-07-2016, 09:19 PM   #7057
PHXLT1

Drives: black Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgiacalone View Post
My girlfriend likes a Springfield XDS in .45. That's not much bigger then the little 5 shooter. She gets 5+1 and I keep trying to convince her to carry an extra mag. I just bought myself an XDS as well and will be carrying that with extra mags once I get 400-500 rounds thru it. Currently I carry a Springfield XD sub compact .40 with 9+1 and two 12 round magazines on my weak side
My carry is a Springfield mod 2 in a 9mm cal. Excelent choice you have there. I may do an XDS in 9mm compact for the mrs. That's only if she wants to go that route. If not, then my next gun will be in my sights. 44 mag here I come.
2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
2004 silverado (daughters)
PHXLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 05:30 PM   #7058
PHXLT1

Drives: black Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgiacalone View Post
I almost bought a mod 2 but there just wasn't enough difference for me to buy one, there are so many other guns on my list! Has she checked out the Shield. The ergonomics of that gun are amazing! Plus the pricing is awesome. But, hey, I hear ya on the 44 mag. I'm always hoping the gf won't want another gun so that I can keep adding to my collection!
The shield, S&W? No, i haven't taken her yet because she says she likes her gun. Ok it settled then. I'll be gun hunting soon. I used to own a Colt Anaconda 44 mag. My absolute favorite gun but i had to sell it. When i first bought it, it cost me $425 new. Now they are around 2k or more. Jeeezzussss!
2015 Silverado (mine!)
54 Belair (wife's)
2004 silverado (daughters)
PHXLT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 11:42 AM   #7059
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
I love my Shield. Super easy to conceal and comfortable to shoot.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:55 AM   #7060
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Miracle in New York

After 5 and 1/2 long months my permit finally came through. Figured while I wait for my son to ship my Ruger P85 to me from WV, I would just go buy a new pistol as well. Picked up an H&K VP40. Well, when I say picked up, I mean I had to go purchase the gun, take a form back to the sheriff's office to get the info attached to my permit, they then give me a coupon to take back to the gun store to pick it up. Unfortunately, my round trip to Gander Mountain (closest best place to buy a handgun) is 100 miles. Guess, I'll wait and go back tomorrow to pick it up. But I needed to do all this before Billary gets elected, lol.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:02 PM   #7061
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZED SLED View Post
But I needed to do all this before Billary gets elected, lol.
right cuz all the foaming-at-the-mouth "Obama is coming to get my guns" MORON LABIA folks got all their guns taken away on day one of Obama's presidency. Oh wait, 8 years later and they all still have their guns.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:47 PM   #7062
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
right cuz all the foaming-at-the-mouth "Obama is coming to get my guns" MORON LABIA folks got all their guns taken away on day one of Obama's presidency. Oh wait, 8 years later and they all still have their guns.
Luckily most of the gun grabber legislation has been voted down, so yes, "they" still want to limit "your" guns.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 03:34 PM   #7063
bpang1234
You can only YOLO once.

Drives: '16 2SS & '15 Subaru Forester
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
I love my Shield. Super easy to conceal and comfortable to shoot.
I've been running mine for the past week as my primary and it has been fantastic!

I already installed Hi-Viz fiber optic sights and a Pachmeyer slip-on grip. Running it inside of a DeSantis SuperFly with Hornady Critical Defense.
-1st Car to have the "full" SEMA High Performance Graphics kit from 6LEDesigns.
-1st Car to have the 6LEDesigns Blade Spoiler.
-Borla S-Type w/ custom H-Pipe
-Procharger P-1X Stage 2
bpang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 06:12 PM   #7064
Tenring

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS - SIM
So 4 years ago I had a 1911 stolen and filed a police report that I have had to update every year.

Just found my firearm..............on a local forum for sale................ I have called the police and am waiting for a call from the detective handling the case. I have half a mind to PM the seller I will buy it from him and meet him somewhere but that might not work out too well.

Really want my 1911 back!
Tenring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 06:25 PM   #7065
Gary24

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Quote:
You mad bro? Lol.
Gary24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 08:05 PM   #7066
bpang1234
You can only YOLO once.

Drives: '16 2SS & '15 Subaru Forester
Quote:
For reals...the Obama Presidency was about as good a Democrat presidency as the Gun Lobby could hope for. Basically no gun laws were passed and at one point they controlled both the House, Senate and Presidency. Hell, the only major moves Obama has made were in the tail-end of his Presidency and I am pretty sure he feels guilty for years of letting it slide to get other pieces of his agenda passed.

The "Obama Wants Your Guns" movement was literally cooked up by the NRA, Gun Manufacturers and Ammo Manufacturers to SELL MORE GUNS AND AMMO AT RIDICULOUS PRICES. It worked like a charm...in no time in our recent history did we spend more on guns and ammo for personal use as adjusted for inflation. Many of us purchased guns and (mostly) high amounts of ammo beyond what we would've before...I know I did.
-1st Car to have the "full" SEMA High Performance Graphics kit from 6LEDesigns.
-1st Car to have the 6LEDesigns Blade Spoiler.
-Borla S-Type w/ custom H-Pipe
-Procharger P-1X Stage 2
bpang1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 10:06 PM   #7067
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Fact of the matter is it's Congress, not the President, who has the power. And there are enough members of Congress with enough common sense to not allow super restrictive gun laws to pass.

Gun control supporters can ***** and moan and foreign countries can talk about how the US is so backwards because we're obsessed with guns, but firearms are an integral part of the culture here and nothing will change that. It is what it is.
Old 03-11-2016, 10:31 PM   #7068
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpang1234 View Post
For reals...the Obama Presidency was about as good a Democrat presidency as the Gun Lobby could hope for. Basically no gun laws were passed and at one point they controlled both the House, Senate and Presidency. Hell, the only major moves Obama has made were in the tail-end of his Presidency and I am pretty sure he feels guilty for years of letting it slide to get other pieces of his agenda passed.

The "Obama Wants Your Guns" movement was literally cooked up by the NRA, Gun Manufacturers and Ammo Manufacturers to SELL MORE GUNS AND AMMO AT RIDICULOUS PRICES. It worked like a charm...in no time in our recent history did we spend more on guns and ammo for personal use as adjusted for inflation. Many of us purchased guns and (mostly) high amounts of ammo beyond what we would've before...I know I did.
Apparently you don't watch CNN, MSNBC, or listen to liberal radio.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 09:31 AM   #7069
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
If anyone here doesn't think this administration, or Hillary... (should the lying old bag get in) wouldn't jump at the chance to disarm every single one they could, you're certainly not paying attention to the political climate.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 06:27 PM   #7070
Sleepycamaro

Drives: Camaro SS
Newest addition. P229 Legion. So nice!

Sleepycamaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro gun